POST GAME [Round 26, 2024] Broncos vs Dolphins

How embarrassing. We suck so bad. It would've been amazing to win a comp with Kevvie as coach last season but anyone that thinks he should be given next year is banking on him learning to coach over the off season which is not going to happen.

Can't wait for the reward of sitting through this shit season to be an increase on season ticket price next season.

They know dumbasses like me are too invested to cancel them.
The only way shit changes is if you don’t be a dumb ass

Don't know what to say as that was embarrassing. The Storm are going to flog us next week so Riki just has to be dropped to show that poor form means no game next week. Rewarding players with selection next week is why we are where we are now.

We just need to tell Cobbo he can look elsewhere. He looks uninterested and Herbie just ran rings around and through him.

With both assistant coaches now gone Kevvie has nowhere to hide if this pus continues next year.

I'm not a Billy Walters fan but I reckon that's the best game he has played this year.

Reynolds had a shit game with some shit kicking and he is starting to look like an old man in attack. All teams know that he isn't a threat with the ball and will always pass so they just sweat on his runners.

Do we do skills training at all? Our unforced errors from balls dropped cold must be the highest in the league.

Last thing. We need to get some more aggression in our team. Rookies wingers like Bostock were pushing our players face into the ground after tackles and we were just copping it. It started at the start of the game where the ball was dead in goal and Staggs then got pushed arse over head and we just copped it. Any other team would have had players running in from everywhere after that shit but we just cop it.

Possibly another sign that Kevvy has lost the support of the players?
Boston’s has been a revelation I reckon wouldn’t mind having him here. I rate him better than lomax

The manner of our defeats has to have even Kevvies staunchest defenders questioning him. You would have to be blind to think our coaching isnt an issue with displays like this.
I think one of his staunchest supporters has been tallis who got all his glory at the club then dropped us cold

The manner of our defeats has to have even Kevvies staunchest defenders questioning him. You would have to be blind to think our coaching isnt an issue with displays like this.
I respect the guy too much to say he deserves to have his love of the club questioned. But when it comes to coaching yes issues are definitely there that need to be answered and the club needs to sit down with him and have a real hard discussion on where they go from here. No one is above criticising where warranted.

We didn’t create a serious premiership winning side
We just had everything fall our way for the whole season with regards to injuries and the bounce of the ball
We basically lucked our ass into the grand final and then blew it

Can't agree with you. The fact that team did as well as it did with Kevvie coaching says how good a side we had.

Hindsight is wonderful but we should have tried sign someone like Mitch Barnett when he left knights.
He ain’t no Riki though

We didn’t create a serious premiership winning side
We just had everything fall our way for the whole season with regards to injuries and the bounce of the ball
We basically lucked our ass into the grand final and then blew it
Now that everything is said & done for me personally I’d say I definitely underestimated the loss of Capewell, Herbie & Flegler, I was hopeful Piakura, Cobbo/Mariner & Willison/jensen would easily fill the gap but yeah, very wrong hahha

All you "true fans" deadshits can **** right off too. If this soft as a baby's ass culture the club has been infected with for the past 10 years is what you think is best for it, you're welcome, but make sure you say that is what you don't mind. I on the other hand kind of like my multi-million dollar footy club to be elite, not whatever shit they're delivering at the moment. None of the coaching appointments of recent times have proven smart or confidence building or aware how the modern game is played. I mean for **** sake, Cartright? Barrett?. What the **** are we doing here??

The footy department is loaded with hacks, and "true fans" actually get the shits about that.

Now that everything is said & done for me personally I’d say I definitely underestimated the loss of Capewell, Herbie & Flegler, I was hopeful Piakura, Cobbo/Mariner & Willison/jensen would easily fill the gap but yeah, very wrong hahha
Giving away Capewell was fucking idiotic especially when it wasn’t needed this year
Then signing that flop Goseiski really just put the nail on the head

Thats not a good quote. Wasnt particularly close!
Yep I agree, but I dont remember ever saying that we own the Dolphins or whatever it is im being accused of. All good though, Its okay to get it wrong from time to time on a fan forum :). Certainly wasnt close.

Just gonna leave this here in terms of bad quotes..

Active Now

• rnabokov
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.