POST GAME [Round 26, 2024] Broncos vs Dolphins

Adam Reynolds is not the guy, we need to forget about him. He will barely be available next year anyway.

Jordan Riki was putrid. Al he does is drop the ball.

Piakura is a turnstile out there.

Cobbo is slow and uninterested.

No depth, and no heart. Just embarrassing

@Manofoneway tell us again how the dolphins are a joke and everything is all sweet because we own them. Hope you feel like a dickhead.

-fake fan

Wasnt me that said the dolphins are a joke. Jokes on you Tommy. My prediction was pretty accurate really ;)

Unfortunately that performance to me says volumes of what these players think of the coach. The players are to blame but if they won’t have a crack for the coach he can’t stay either. Dave Donaghy can pack his shit too
Staggs and Ezra having a good muck around on the sideline at 24-6 spoke volumes about what they think of Kev too.

Adam Reynolds is not the guy, we need to forget about him. He will barely be available next year anyway.

Typical broncos recruitment of losing characters like Herbie and keeping the raw talent with no ticker, something needs to change

Can't wait for the reward of sitting through this shit season to be an increase on season ticket price next season.

They know dumbasses like me are too invested to cancel them.

Hope this lays to rest that Kevvie had anything to do with our GF appearance last year. We created a serious premiership winning side and then dismantled it, cos we all thought Kevvie could coach. Well, now we know.

Don't know what to say as that was embarrassing. The Storm are going to flog us next week so Riki just has to be dropped to show that poor form means no game next week. Rewarding players with selection next week is why we are where we are now.

We just need to tell Cobbo he can look elsewhere. He looks uninterested and Herbie just ran rings around and through him.

With both assistant coaches now gone Kevvie has nowhere to hide if this pus continues next year.

I'm not a Billy Walters fan but I reckon that's the best game he has played this year.

Reynolds had a shit game with some shit kicking and he is starting to look like an old man in attack. All teams know that he isn't a threat with the ball and will always pass so they just sweat on his runners.

Do we do skills training at all? Our unforced errors from balls dropped cold must be the highest in the league.

Last thing. We need to get some more aggression in our team. Rookies wingers like Bostock were pushing our players face into the ground after tackles and we were just copping it. It started at the start of the game where the ball was dead in goal and Staggs then got pushed arse over head and we just copped it. Any other team would have had players running in from everywhere after that shit but we just cop it.

Possibly another sign that Kevvy has lost the support of the players?

Anyone shocked by this outcome has let emotion overtake reality. Given how terribly we've defended, how shit our conditioning is and total lack of coaching of structures in attack are, I'd suggest we actually finished higher on the table than we deserved.
Very true mate, I was very surprised seeing how confident some people were heading into this game

Hope this lays to rest that Kevvie had anything to do with our GF appearance last year. We created a serious premiership winning side and then dismantled it, cos we all thought Kevvie could coach. Well, now we know.
We didn’t create a serious premiership winning side
We just had everything fall our way for the whole season with regards to injuries and the bounce of the ball
We basically lucked our ass into the grand final and then blew it

Hard to argue any of that.......

I'm done with Piakura.
the sun wow GIF

Active Now

• rnabokov
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.