Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Seibolds not an idiot and he can see what we all see about McCullough. As for Kodi and Milf, didn't our previous coach say the same thing and was slammed for saying so? I think he's right to persist for another 10 rounds with that pair. I'd bet that Macca is going to be in the gun sights sooner rather than later.

I honestly just don't see a viable alternative right now to Macca. Our best option imo is to let Macca start and take the sting out of the game then Swap him with Niko

Donald Garner

Donald Garner

NRL Player
Feb 5, 2017
Same old broncos same old crap every second week. I bet we beat the roosters because nobody will expect us to. We won’t win the premiership though

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
I honestly just don't see a viable alternative right now to Macca. Our best option imo is to let Macca start and take the sting out of the game then Swap him with Niko

With who at 7

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Said it before the season started, and I’ll say it again, Kodi should be super sub. Look at how good it worked in 2015 - he literally won games for us off the bench (Souths game)

6. Milf
7. SoS/Deardon/whoever

8. Lodge
10. Pangai (who needs to fucking focus and not just be a missile in defence)

Unfortunately both Fifita and Gillett are right edge, so Glenn has to stay left unless one can adapt very quickly.

11./12. ideally Gillett and Fifita, but probably Glenn + Gillett

13. Joe O

14. Niko
15. Flegler
16. Haas
17. Fifita/Su’A/etc/etc

This needs to be done Seibs. Don’t die on the hill in your first year

Thing is 2015 was so long ago... everything that worked that year was packed up and put away since 2016.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Same old broncos same old crap every second week. I bet we beat the roosters because nobody will expect us to. We won’t win the premiership though

Why can’t we win the premiership since no one expects us to?

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Won't disagree with that. I did see Roberts pass once from dummy half and it was nice, accurate as well. Nah, that random thought would be crazy. Is there no one in our 30 odd that could do the job? What about Tagatese?( jokes fellas, relax)

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
I'd probably put SOS there just because he is probably the player who is most ready right now. The only other thing I could see us doing is playing Bird at 6, Milf at 7 and see if he can play like a half back, and staggs at center

Yep, I would like to see that. At least it stiffens the D and I don't think we lose too much in attack. Kodi has a habit of turning in a blinder when he needs it though.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
He killed it in his 2 games of 1st grade last year, what more do you fekin want?

Look at the opposition. And I want him to play to that level at Redcliffe so he is actually banging the door down so Seibold can't ignore him. And he just isn't right now.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
I'd probably put SOS there just because he is probably the player who is most ready right now. The only other thing I could see us doing is playing Bird at 6, Milf at 7 and see if he can play like a half back, and staggs at center
I like it but Bird is just starting to hit his straps. He would make a fine 5/8 and your suggestion is a sensible option.

Gaz

Gaz

NRL Captain
Contributor
Oct 7, 2017
I don’t know how we go from dominating the cowboys to getting bitch slapped by the dragons. I noticed tonight that we didn’t play with nearly as much aggression and contact was soft in defensive. The other thing is that we were trying to tackle them up top instead of taking their legs out
Less intensity = no consistency.

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
Bird as a barrett style running half? Could work.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
If he's stinking it up in ISC there isn't much hope he suddenly get better in the NRL

I don't think Turpin is stinking it up, he has only played once, but he didn't make much of a statement.

Unread

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • BroncosAlways
  • levikaden
  • broncoscope
  • Broncosarethebest
  • BRC088
  • bazza
  • Swordfish
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.