Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
We were never winning tonight dude. Sutton just wasn't having it. 2 penalties leading up to that last fluke try. I am fucking ropeable that Melbourne's wrestlemania is rewarded with a 3 and 0 start. It really makes you wonder about what the NRL's motivations are.

really would like to know this as well. ask any non melbourne fan and they will all say they hate watching their team play melbourne cause of the bs wrestle.

it makes the game feel so disjointed and just not pleasing at all to watch. why the **** doesnt nrl do something about it Bellamy has ruined this great game for far to long.

the irony is with players like smith cronk and slater they would still be a bloody hard team to beat but far more enjoyable to watch.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
'shoulder charge' ....similar shape to Taumalolos.

You can use the shoulder to brace. That's what Milford did.

There wasn't forceful contact from Milford.

If he had moved towards Vunivalu and used the shoulder then it would have been the correct call. But he didn't.

B

big k

QCup Player
Apr 10, 2013
I surely can't be the only fan over watching games that are so obviously biased that only one side was ever going to win, watch games where the ref with the whistle or the button decides the winner on a BS call... how is this acceptable in our code? How is it so bad that it's considered normal? How can it be that you would get more consistency if you had a blind man as the video ref and his dog blowing the whistle in the middle? I love the Broncos, but I currently hate the game, and unfortunately after tonight I hate the game more than I love the Broncos. Makes it hard to want to watch.

cakeGG

cakeGG

NRL Player
Sep 16, 2016
Does the fucking NRL realise their games are predictable? Like you can tell the Broncos will get rorted at the end of a game? Like as if we are the main villain and need to be defeated at the end of a match?

Since we play Canberra next week, and not some lovable dickhead club, I expect to roll them.

Also **** Milfraud off. Useless, fat and uninterested.

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Does the fucking NRL realise their games are predictable? Like you can tell the Broncos will get rorted at the end of a game? Like as if we are the main villain and need to be defeated at the end of a match?

Since we play Canberra next week, and not some lovable dickhead club, I expect to roll them.

Also **** Milfraud off. Useless, fat and uninterested.

lets see it as a compliment. at least we are worth of being a final boss :superhappythumbsup:

CaptainHook

CaptainHook

NRL Player
Jun 17, 2013
How shit was McGuire tonight?

Drops the ball, gives away a penalty then gets marched for 10.

Fucking muppet.

Milford's ball handling is a problem too.

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
On a side note the origin team might be a bit frosty first up
But serious props for Thaiday for standing up for our captain. Melbourne were really trying to be dirty to Boyd tonight and he had enough and took them on

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
im finding it hard to find a second team to cheer on once broncos game is done this year.

so jaded over this game atm.

maybe ill do the unthinkable and suport the Rorter$ as my second team. least there fun to watch. or titans but there going no were fast with hayne stinking up the place

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
I dusted off the twitter account and tweeted Billy re trying to take Boyds head off... at least I think I did, not really sure how to use twitter

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
im loving boyd as captain more and more he shows emotion and not afraid to give it to the biased refs.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
I think the list of concerns tonight, in order of priority were:

1) Discipline was horrendous, you're never going to win a game where you make 14 errors and give away 12 penalties.

2) Forwards didn't make enough metres, far too much dancing at the line instead of punching forward, Ese'ese & McGuire were the only ones who made reliable metres tonight, same story as last week.

3) Hunt & Milford, yet again. Hunt was horrible in the first half, scored a great try in the 2nd half and put in some good kicks in the 2nd half, Milford was awful and disinterested for 95% of the game, we're not winning games with them playing like this.

4) Attacking structure when we did eventually get a shot down their end, I don't recall Moga or Roberts getting any quality ball inside the opposition half, they're our strike weapons out wide, how about we use them.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
The officials clearly didn't have their best night, but I'm just surprised that after conceding 12 penalties, nobody from the Broncos was sent to the bin. If he felt like the Broncos were deliberately giving away penalties, then it seems odd that he wouldn't bin a player.

It's frustrating to be on the end of those calls, but it's the errors and the submissive defence that's ruining the Broncos at the moment. They're still one of the better teams in the competition, but against THE best they just fall short more often than not.

Mitch06

Mitch06

NRL Player
Jan 23, 2014
im loving boyd as captain more and more he shows emotion and not afraid to give it to the biased refs.
He had a good chat to them and was clear and succint about what was going on and they weren't having shit. It's as if he wasn't even listening to him. Dumb *****.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Firstly I just want to vent about the refeering. I don't usually do this but I was very annoyed about the performance of Sutton. Some terrible calls went Melbournes way, 13-7 penalty count and they got the rub of the green in the rucks. Penalty against Sims was horseshit as well as the one against Hunt at the end.

That out of the way, we can truly hold our heads high. Superb defensive effort, were 10% behind in possession and had to make 30 extra tackles and it was only a fluke try that won it for the Storm. Hunt definatley played well in the second half, hopefully he plays an 80 minute game soon. Our handling and poor completion rate let us down badly and you can't do that against Melbourne, 25/38 is unacceptable.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • BroncosAlways
  • teampjta
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncs1459
  • BooKhaki
  • Lostboy
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.