POST GAME Round 3 - Storm vs Broncos

He had a good chat to them and was clear and succint about what was going on and they weren't having shit. It's as if he wasn't even listening to him. Dumb *****.

agreed but isnt it still nice to have a captain like that, we have not had that in a while. least in time he might start to put pressure on the refs to get some calls going our way. if only he was called c.smith or j.thurston

Think we have got to pump the brakes on the refs. Overall the whole refereeing performance was dreadful but it went both ways. The Chambers no try probably should have been a try from that second angle. How the storm didn't get penalised for a knock on before that last try is beyond me. Overall it was very brave. Should have been flogged. Our handling was atrocious. Lucky they were just as bad. Comes down to our halves finishing a game. Can't seem to get a consistent performance from both of them every week. Hopefully Milf gets off. Not holding my breath. Although not forceful it was a classic shoulder charge. What about thaiday going at Bromwich thumb. Thought that was hilarious. Didn't make it very subtle

So, why was Slater such a **** tonight just quietly? He seemed so hostile towards Boyd for absolutely no reason.. Does he think that he's marking his territory by acting tough? "I'm the Queensland Fullback, and don't you forget it!"

Grow up Billy you fuckwit.

MILF is brilliant when playing easy beats. I'd hate to be in the trenches with him.
I'd be trying marshal for a week or two to see if that stirs milf into action.

Cant help wondering if bennant let those forwards off the leash, the lack of discipline was un broncos like.
1 win 2 losses & positive for & against.
Defence wins premierships
The attack will come.
I'm a lot more confident now than I was pre season.
Hate losing but I love seeing the passion in defence that was there for all to see tonight.

McGuire at 13 is a lost cause. We're better having Arrow there because at least he offers more than just straight running. Put McGuire back in the 8 because he offers absolutely f&@k all as a hooker.

Also would like to know if the Non-NSW teams pulled out of the NRL how much the game will be in the $hit hole without the Broncos crowd pulling averages. 20k at games is considered good for NSW suckful teams; we constantly get over 30k and yet they have a huge bias against us. Talk about tall poppy syndrome!

Chambers lost that ball. By the time he had reached the try line the ball was on his forearm. Andrew Johns said If that happens anywhere else on the field it's a knock on.

So, why was Slater such a **** tonight just quietly? He seemed so hostile towards Boyd for absolutely no reason.. Does he think that he's marking his territory by acting tough? "I'm the Queensland Fullback, and don't you forget it!"

Grow up Billy you fuckwit.

To be fair, Slater has always been a ****.

Tonight wasn't anything new.

He doesn't like being roughed up.

I personally think so much of the criticism is unwarranted. Melbourne had 55% possession and 73% territorial possession, what exactly do you expect from us with those stats? Our defence was top notch, it was a freak nothing accident that led to the winning try.

Last edited:
Chambers lost that ball. By the time he had reached the try line the ball was on his forearm. Andrew Johns said If that happens anywhere else on the field it's a knock on.

It's always been a knock on.

Yow Yeh did that against the Warriors in 2011. Knock on.

Every other player that has done that, it's been a knock on.

Defence great, attack ... there is none. Ad hoc pass and hope. Structure & organisation MIA. That's a lot of the reason our halves suck. The club needs to look at getting someone who knows what they are doing to coach our attack.

Damn I miss 2015

Marshall's selection was a head scratcher. What did he offer? Sweet **** all

Marshall's selection was a head scratcher. What did he offer? Sweet **** all

He wasn't in any position to offer anything. We were on the back foot all night.

I don't think Wayne could have predicted the game would turn out the way it did when he made the selection.

im finding it hard to find a second team to cheer on once broncos game is done this year.

so jaded over this game atm.

maybe ill do the unthinkable and suport the Rorter$ as my second team. least there fun to watch. or titans but there going no were fast with hayne stinking up the place
I can't do the second team thing... I hate every team that aren't the Broncos

I don't know. If that happened to us I would be pissed. I thought def no try until they showed that last angle which was actually after the decision was given. I was screaming at Moga when it happened. Was absolutely nothing on and somehow he nearly scored

I would be fine with it if it happened to us.

If the ball rolls away from your hand then you have lost control.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Dreaglor
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Bucking Beads
  • RolledOates
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Dash
  • bb_gun
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • BruiserMk1
  • Bish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.