POST GAME Round 3 - Storm vs Broncos

Someone needs to put Milford and Thaiday on KFC-watch, this is the sort of loss that could lead to them downing a couple of buckets of dirty bird, we don't need that right now.

from memory the Cowboys had a slow start in 2015. it takes game time for a new game plan to gel. if we keep defending like we did tonight, we will win more games than we lose
Yup they went 0-3... I stopped putting them into Multis and they started winning

I do have an issue with the way we come out of our own end..

Can we stop using the backs so much?

Get the fucking props onto the ball.

I noticed this too. It happened in the opening set of the game. And what the **** is this shit going down the shortside off a scrum? The Scum weren't falling for it ffs

He had a good chat to them and was clear and succint about what was going on and they weren't having shit. It's as if he wasn't even listening to him. Dumb *****.

The next penalty we got was a facial which was instantly called.

Hard to get any penalties when you don't put any pressure on or even hold the ball

This is the reason our starting forwards get no metres. Every other team uses their forwards in their own half, we don't.

The press conference is up on NRL.com

I noticed this too. It happened in the opening set of the game. And what the **** is this shit going down the shortside off a scrum? The Scum weren't falling for it ffs

Especially when the player you use doesn't run at pace towards the defence...

If they are going to try trick plays from the scrum, kick it for Roberts.

Paraphrasing the press conference but the general gist was that the boys were brave out there, but the most disappointing losses come when you beat yourselves.

No mention of the referees.

Someone needs to put Milford and Thaiday on KFC-watch, this is the sort of loss that could lead to them downing a couple of buckets of dirty bird, we don't need that right now.

Thaiday is actually doing well though.

Paraphrasing the press conference but the general gist was that the boys were brave out there, but the most disappointing losses come when you beat yourselves.

No mention of the referees.

Bennett won't ever slam the refs.

He plays by the rules a little too much IMO.

Meanwhile other coaches that slam the refs in the press conference do appear to benefit from it.

Bennett won't ever slam the refs.

He plays by the rules a little too much IMO.

Meanwhile other coaches that slam the refs in the press conference do appear to benefit from it.

Bennett knows better. If he blows up in a press conference, he's called a whiner

Active Now

• Morkel
  • porouian
  • Mr Fourex
  • Big Del
  • Broncosarethebest
  • winslow_wong
  • Justwin
  • theshed
  • Nerd
  • whykickamoocow
  • TimWhatley
  • Sproj
  • Pablo
  • ezpz
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
  • heartly87
  • Broncosgirl
  • Manifesto
  • Totally Unr3al
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.