HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Discuss.

Last edited:
Re: Round 4 - Broncos vs.Storm - Post Match Discussion

Robbed

Our spine is still gonna cause us a lot of trouble. We were lucky that Duffie had such a shocker. Other than that our forwards were very impressive. Outside of the starting forwards, I was especially impressed with Sanderson off the bench.

All in all I think we where the better team tonight and we seemed to look a lot better when Hunt was on at hooker

Thank god I decided to tune in, what a comeback.

Did Hunt get taken off near the end there?

Credit to Norman, I have bagged him but he had some real nice touches tonight, the forwards did their job very well up the middle except for a few mistakes sadly, I feel for Thaiday cause this is probably the game I reckon he truely showed some leadership as a captain. Just our luck Hoffman bags 3 tries and he gets injured.

Yeah when Hunt went off it went a bit pear shaped

Wal and Hunt to be the halves, Prince offers Sfa other than goal kicking.

Thought we looked a lot better with Hunt at dummy-half as opposed to McCullough. He was very vocal, and you could see how much more organised we were, compared to when McCullough was on the field.

The Slater try off Cronks kick .....he had to be easily 1m in front of him. Crucial try against us.....

did Hodges play tonight?

Two BS tries

The Slater try off Cronks kick .....he had to be easily 1m in front of him. Crucial try against us.....

Forward passes and offside doesn't apply to the Storm didn't you know Mr Fourex.

Just feel gutted.

At the end of the day, the better team won, that's fair to say but the boys really gave it everything. Unfortunately, to lose two players (one of those losses resulting straight in a try that made all the difference) really puts a damper on things and I just wonder when or if we're going to get any good fortune.

We really stepped it up through the middle. Thaiday, Hunt, Hannant, Parker, Sanderson really played their hearts out and gave us a chance to finally take advantage of our good lateral play. Just sucks that when the game was for the taking, some dumb plays from Prince & Wallace just killed us.

Don't really want to bag out many players though, they all tried hard, it just wasn't to be.

That's more than Wallace offers. :p
Prince offers more errors and defensive slip ups, I'll give you that.

I liked watching Hunt walking around, telling kents what to do etc while waiting for the ball to be played.

hunt has to be in our 13. norman is better that wallace and prince it has to be said. i'd take hunt at hooker over macca absolutely anyday.

thaiday really put in tonight. hoffman was sensational and it sucks he has gotten himself injured.

we lacked the ability to finish it off mainly in the halves but that second half effort was outstanding regardless and showed what we actually can do.

i just have to say it again WHAT DOES HUNT HAVE TO DO TO GET A REAL GO

Active Now

• levikaden
  • kiwibronco
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.