Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Mitch06

Mitch06

NRL Player
Jan 23, 2014
Even griffin has coached Penrith to have some decent attack. We have the players but who's getting them ready for the games? Players aren't smart they need to be trained well and have a gameplan to follow
Hard to tell if they're smart. I haven't seen enough micd up of halves but I wouldn't say the IQ is up to high at all.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
No, he's leaving Milf high & dry in defence. I hate to say it, but Oates & Milf are missing Reed. I bet he was the talker out there

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
New book coming soon.....

'101 Ways to lose a game of Rugby League' by the Brisbane Broncos

A step by step guide on how to play negative football and ensure you score the least amount of points possible and lose those close games.

Intricate details on the patented 'Headless Chooks' formation that will have your team looking clueless.

The 'Yours' move, learn how to stand around and watch the ball bounce, never catch a kick again!

Get you copy now and learn how to lose like the best in the business.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Is anyone else sick of Boyd walking into the defensive line and dying with the ball?

Yes it annoys me to. He has done it a few other times as well throughout the first 5 weeks. His clean up work tonight was class but he stifled our attack.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Suspected the writing was on the wall when we were only up by 7 at halftime. We always get run down.

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
Yeah just not liking the starting forward pack. Pretty much all Sims second stints have been atrocious.

Wild Horse

Wild Horse

NRL Player
Jan 26, 2017
Does anyone here just sorta feel for the Broncs right now? I know it's no excuse but they have had somewhat of an unfortunate start to the year.

Don't be writing em off yet fellas.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
The Broncos earned three goal line drop outs, and Canterbury ended up getting a result on two of them at a pivotal time in the game. Again the majority of the match was played down Brisbane's half and the majority of the Broncos sets were exits which Canterbury easily dominated.

I hate watching them lose as much as anyone but they weren't as bad as what some of you are saying. A tough loss but given the way the game played out excuse me I'm not as pessimistic as some of you.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Does anyone here just sorta feel for the Broncs right now? I know it's no excuse but they have had somewhat of an unfortunate start to the year.

Yeah 16 of them, Milford needs a break.

K-Style

K-Style

NRL Player
Jun 1, 2014
My favourite thing about crackdowns is that they always tend to begin when we are playing. This hand on the face thing is bullshit.

The replay showed Sims hand on the back of the blokes head so it wasn't playing at the face.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Yes it annoys me to. He has done it a few other times as well throughout the first 5 weeks. His clean up work tonight was class but he stifled our attack.

What attack?

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
1. Boyd - Worst game in a long time which means he was still good but just some silly decisions mixed with some good stuff. 6
2. Oates - @Kyall was watching a different game to everyone else. He had some good runs and is the ONLY good thing about that left side at present. Yes he dropped a ball but his runs were good and solid defense. 8
3. Roberts - Even on one leg was easily the best centre out there, I like what I see with him this year. 6
4. Moga - Terrible. Yes he makes some big runs out of our half but let's it all down with terrible defensive reads and one time in particular, he rushed out of the defensive line and was literally doing circles. Needs to be changed with someone, why not Seve? 2
5. Kahu - What a weird game. Beautiful goal kicking and drop kicking but that brain fade swung the game. Clearest 5 ever.
6. Milford - Good first half, he is trying his butt off but some of those efforts in defense were horrid. 4
7. Hunt - At this point in time, St George made a cracking decision and we've got a huge decision to make about Milford. Hunt tried his heart out. 8
8. Sims - He's a grub, which is exactly what you need these days but he is an easy target for refs. Average game. 5
9. McCullough - He's had a good season thus far, he couldn't have done anything else tonight. 7
10. Blair - He tried hard and was solid without being spectacular, clearly had his hair pulled by Jackson. 6
11. Thaiday - Ran like Usain Bolt for the try but can't hold that horrible left edge together like Gillett can on the other side. 6
12. Gillett - Wonderful defense but his attack has regressed so badly. His defense is so important though.
13. McGuire - He is warming to the role but needs more offloads, yes I'm aware it wasn't really the night for it. 7

14. Glenn - He needs to be dropped and probably let go this season, is offering nothing and if not for luck, would have let in a stupid, stupid try. 3
15. Ese'ese - Did what he could but not up to the level of his first month. 6
16. Pangai Jr - Was solid but not spectacular, tried hard but also down on early form. 6
17. Arrow - Nice offload, don't really remember much else. 5

Demetriou - Gets signed as attack coach and proceeds to St George the Broncos. What the hey? I'm not usually one for sackings but definitely not a good start by any means.

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
That Thaiday penalty in the last 10 minutes was one of the most ridiculous penalties I have seen (cause it wasn't a penalty) and they also got a free interchange out of it.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013

I was expecting us to be 0-6 to start the year so we're doing better than I expected but still shit.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Do Hunt and Milford pay any attention in the video sessions?

Brad Abbey has struggled with his positioning and we hardly take advantage of that when attacking in their opposition 20.

The one time we did, we fucking scored.

Why was that not a sign to start doing it more?

P

Pushkin

QCup Player
May 27, 2016
Every teams attack left hand side of Broncos. The problem with Broncos is they can't attack and left hand side defence is all over the place. something need to change.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Behold
  • HarryAllan7
  • davidp
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  • Ondi
  • broncoscope
  • Big Del
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.