PRE-GAME Round 5 - Knights vs Broncos

Bennett singled Thaiday out in the presser for the dropped ball... He moved on pretty quick from it but that may have been a not so subtle indication to Thaiday his end is nigh if he doesn't improve.

Anyone who thinks Thaiday is gonna improve at this point of his career is a fool.

I believe Funaki is the answer and while we are at we can get Shaun Lane from Manly. Despite both are 2nd rowers who would be better off being in the front row

I believe Funaki is the answer and while we are at we can get Shaun Lane from Manly. Despite both are 2nd rowers who would be better off being in the front row

Funaki has too many silly errors and penalties in him, it was evident in the trials.
As for Shaun Lane we don’t need him

Funaki has too many silly errors and penalties in him, it was evident in the trials.
As for Shaun Lane we don’t need him
Haha..
I believe Shaun Lane could be awesome if someone gave him a chance. And Funaki well we need a cult figure

Surely we can't be as bad as we were against the Titans......can we?

I'm hoping for the bounce back factor as we are better than what we are showing.

Also, if I see another Milf article claiming he is going to carve up, I'll lose my shit. Time to shut your mouth and have a fucken go you pea-hearted millionaire.

I would like to see this
8.Lodge
9.Macca
10.TPJ
11.Sua
12.Gillett
13.Mcgiure
14.Glenn
15.Offa
16.Haas
17.Sims
This won’t happen but it would definitely be a shake up the team may need imo.

Broncos by 34.
This is what I see happening, a really good performance. Everyone thinks they’re safe then they drop off again for the next game and the changes we need just won’t happen.

Taga and funaki have suspect hands and the Bronx already have enough problems in this area.

They have a chance to redeem themselves. If they dont, i can see it being curtains for a few of them.

I would like to see this
8.Lodge
9.Macca
10.TPJ
11.Sua
12.Gillett
13.Mcgiure
14.Glenn
15.Offa
16.Haas
17.Sims
This won’t happen but it would definitely be a shake up the team may need imo.
Sims is shit.... fai in and give mago a shot. Hass needs more time in q cup

It's all so simple: swarming defence, aggressive forwards laying the platform for the halves and getting the ball out really quickly from the ptb: 1st receiver, 2nd, 3rd etc so that the opposing defence hasn't got time to form a line and aim up and by then, the ball is in the hands of our speed men out wide.

All this team needs to do is to pull out its collective finger and start playing to win, playing for each other, and for its loyal fans instead of fucking around.

They have a chance to redeem themselves. If they dont, i can see it being curtains for a few of them.

I never want to see the boys lose but this might be a blessing in disguise if they do, especially going forward

It's all so simple: swarming defence, aggressive forwards laying the platform for the halves and getting the ball out really quickly from the ptb: 1st receiver, 2nd, 3rd etc so that the opposing defence hasn't got time to form a line and aim up and by then, the ball is in the hands of our speed men out wide.

All this team needs to do is to pull out its collective finger and start playing to win, playing for each other, and for its loyal fans instead of fucking around.

None of that is possible if you are dropping the ball almost every run.

Sims is shit.... fai in and give mago a shot. Hass needs more time in q cup

If you take away Mago's four tries he has just been another forward in performance for Souths. No offloads in four games, 85m a game, 87 tackles at 88%.

Fai has improved and his defence is a lot better this year. 90% is a huge improvement. 11 tackle breaks and four offloads. He's a lot more involved and bigger impact.

Why does Haas need more time but Mago doesn't?

If you take away Mago's four tries he has just been another forward in performance for Souths. No offloads in four games, 85m a game, 87 tackles at 88%.

Fai has improved and his defence is a lot better this year. 90% is a huge improvement. 11 tackle breaks and four offloads. He's a lot more involved and bigger impact.

Why does Haas need more time but Mago doesn't?
You tend to be very objective which is fine, but what's your opinion on this? Who needs to go if anyone? What would your 17 be?

Surely we can't be as bad as we were against the Titans......can we?

I'm hoping for the bounce back factor as we are better than what we are showing.

Also, if I see another Milf article claiming he is going to carve up, I'll lose my shit. Time to shut your mouth and have a fucken go you pea-hearted millionaire.

With you on that mate.

Unread

Active Now

• Bongo
  • Sproj
  • heartly87
  • Santa
  • Skyblues87
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.