PRE-GAME Round 5 - Knights vs Broncos

I think it is time to really shake the tree. Clearly Boyd is not right. Clearly Milford is not a first tier #6. Clearly Nikorima is at best a bench player with some impact late in the half.

Milford to fullback, Bird to 6 and whoever is playing best halfback in the Qld cup to seven. Is it a perfect solution? No, but it can't be any worse that they have been serving up.

Without question. BRONCOS HAVE THE WORST 1,6,7 in the NRL.

I'd change 1 or 2 of them, but not all 3 at once tbh. Boyd out/wing and Kodi bench if we were doing that.

I think Milf's time at fullback has passed. I think he can be a damn good 5/8th, if he doesn't try to overplay his hand and goes back to being a running/support type of half like in 2015. That of course requires a controlling halfback though.

Between the two of them, I'd prefer to see Kodi there now. That's the only real place he has a future here IMO.

Well Oates is back so that's good

Payne Haas named on reserves could get a spot on the bench

How is Tags not even in the 21..
Oates back and hopefully TPJ can push in..
Thaiday and Offa get another opportunity, Haas could be a close inclusion, would be good to see!

Thaiday and Offa get another opportunity, Haas could be a close inclusion, would be good to see!

I hope Haas takes Sims, Thaiday or offas spot

How can Thaiday possibly be still getting chances... surely tagatese offers everything Thaiday can and some.

How can Thaiday possibly be still getting chances... surely tagatese offers everything Thaiday can and some.
it is definitely a head scratcher. i love thaiday but he's running on fumes at this point /noracism

Bennett singled Thaiday out in the presser for the dropped ball... He moved on pretty quick from it but that may have been a not so subtle indication to Thaiday his end is nigh if he doesn't improve.

If Thaiday is any sot of a bloke he he step aside immediately. I absolutely rate him but his time has come. Haas and Sua in for Oppa and Thaiday. I could see Oates spending time in the forwards at some time through the year, but if Oppa was a bench player than the amount of movement in the backline would be far too co,placated as Oppa is no winger.

Hopefully Newcastle don't organise to met with TPJ over the weekend, to try and lure him back.. Waynnnnne, keep an eye out

Round5Team

1. Boyd
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Bird
5. Isaako
6. Milford
7. Nikorima
8. Lodge
9. Macca
10. TPJ (pending fitness)
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. McGuire

14. Opacic
15. Tagatese
16. Offa (rocket up him, if he doesn't perform back to QLD Cup)
17. Haas (15 mins max to blood him)
18. Sua / Funaki (pending TPJ)

Thaiday & Sims can dwindle away never to be seen again

No serious changes in the line-up this week but I don't think they will be far away. We will be lucky to knock off Newcastle at home, and if we do, I can't see us beating the Warriors or Storm in the weeks after.

Unread

Active Now

• Santa
  • Sproj
  • Skyblues87
  • Fitzy
  • BruiserMk1
  • Swordfish
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.