PRE-GAME Round 5 - Knights vs Broncos

Is there any possible way to watch the game on my phone tonigt without buying a pass? I'm working and desperately want to watch it

Is there any possible way to watch the game on my phone tonigt without buying a pass? I'm working and desperately want to watch it

If your Telstra customer you can get NRL app and watch it without data.

Yea totally, Telstra better for service but when your on night shift and can sneakily watch footy it’s the best.
Yeah radio just doesn't cut it with games like tonight. Hopefully there is a sneaky stream on YouTube. Thanks for your help bud

Have a bad feeling Pongas going to rip us a new one tonight.
Don't worry boys I've put the captaincy on him in fantasy purely for mock purposes

Glenn out replaced with Sua

Last edited:
Wayne needs to find a couple of decent winger's or 1 at least. Either way Oates won't be there next year and Pearson's a pork chop.

He will end up at Melbourne imo

Not dropped, shoulder injury.

Yeah I should of said 'out' instead of 'dropped' just didn't no the circumstances. Thought it was a bit odd for him to be completely out of the team without a good excuse.

Yeah I should of said 'out' instead of 'dropped' just didn't no the circumstances. Thought it was a bit odd for him to be completely out of the team without a good excuse.

It's ok mate I had a feeling it was what you meant anyway.

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Dazza 92
  • Manofoneway
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mr Fourex
  • Fatboy
  • Skyblues87
  • Santa
  • Reds2011
  • Redfern_1980
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • bb_gun
  • Allo
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
  • lynx000
  • porouian
  • johnny plath
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.