PRE-GAME Round 5 - Knights vs Broncos

"Wait, we had had one guy on the team that tried hard last game? Can't let that happen."

Though I guess he is just there as injury cover, and that's a pretty negative way to go about a game.

To be fair, he is being replaced with the only bloke that has really had a crack in every game he has played so far

Wayne knows what he's doing. He's been a professional nrl coach for 30 years. I believe in him, his ideas and his methods. He is the greatest coach of all time, he knows what he's doing.

Chopping and changing the halves or the team will only kill their confidence. We need to build the teams confidence and the only way to do that is to stick by them, get them to train every week together and get them playing each game together.

Yes, we've been up n down so far this year, we honestly haven't looked too good and if we again play like we have been against the Knights, then we'll lose and the call for players to be dropped will increase but I don't think it's THAT bad yet. Let's see how the next month goes.

I believe in our boys.

TPJ is back

tumblr_nkgcecXnOw1ruo2fzo1_400.gif

Opacic is out

tenor.gif

How about no

Yeah, it's not like it's in the rules or anything.

You must post on BroncosHQ in the English language. We understand some people struggle with spelling, and correct grammar, but it is appreciated that you attempt to write correctly.

Anyone else have a REALLY bad feeling about this game?

I feel confident actually, I think after that disgusting performance last week and with Oates & TPJ coming back in we'll have the edge. Bronx by 14.

I wanna see the boys defend the line like this. It'd be crazy enough to put the other team off.
And that is why you won't be an assistant coach when his eternal dictator Nashy takes over.

Active Now

• Dexter
  • sooticus
  • Gaz
  • LittleDavey
  • phoenix
  • broncos4life
  • Big Del
  • pennywisealfie
  • winslow_wong
  • bert_lifts
  • lynx000
  • leish107
  • ettybay
  • bb_gun
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skyblues87
  • BruiserMk1
  • Santa
  • Foordy
  • Rambstien
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.