Suncorp Stadium

Friday
Night
20:00

Dolphins

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meannnnn - obviously the picture was probably taken before the injury, but are you really going to post this if he hurt his ankle?

Slide 3:

Also, he wasn't seen "HoBbLiNg OfF aT TrAiNiNg". Tinfoil hat stuff, but maybe the journos are just driving adsense revenue because as soon as the words "Broncos Injury Crisis" are printed our fanbase (and the NRL fanbase at large) flocks. Keen to see how this plays out tomorrow.

I dont think you can blame Vegas for this, werent there 3 other teams there? Are they losing 2 players every training session?

The NRL is a marathon, not a sprint - shit happens.

I was going to comment on the team list here but....you know.

Broncs will still play their expansive football throwing nukes at the opposition from everywhere on the field.

Dolphins will play "Bennett-ball" striving to win the advantage line and then keep throwing forwards from the bench to maintain that.

And then, hope that Hammer and Katoa have one of "those" games as their main offensive threat.

Our injuries have brought the two teams closer on the field, i hope it will be a good game.

I dont think you can blame Vegas for this, werent there 3 other teams there? Are they losing 2 players every training session?
To me it's that it also coincided with an already impacted preseason due to making the GF and then internationals after that.

rorters went to Vegas and they're having injury issues as well... they were the only other team out of the 4 that played in the finals series.

Bunnies and Eagles didnt play finals so had a less disrupted preseason to plan for Vegas

I meannnnn - obviously the picture was probably taken before the injury, but are you really going to post this if he hurt his ankle?

Slide 3:

Also, he wasn't seen "HoBbLiNg OfF aT TrAiNiNg". Tinfoil hat stuff, but maybe the journos are just driving adsense revenue because as soon as the words "Broncos Injury Crisis" are printed our fanbase (and the NRL fanbase at large) flocks. Keen to see how this plays out tomorrow.

Kevvie confirmed it. Said he's unlikely to play.

Kevvie confirmed it. Said he's unlikely to play.
He also said that either Patty or Fletcher would play out on the edge if Riki doesn't play. Hasn't he learned that we lose too much when Patty isn't in the middle and that Fletcher is too slow and will be targeted. Oates, Patterson (or whatever his name is), even Staggs, would all be better options.

He also said that either Patty or Fletcher would play out on the edge if Riki doesn't play. Hasn't he learned that we lose too much when Patty isn't in the middle and that Fletcher is too slow and will be targeted. Oates, Patterson (or whatever his name is), even Staggs, would all be better options.
Oates cant go anywhere near 80
Staggs is needed in the centres
Patson isnt in the 22 man squad and we would need an exemption to let him play. I also don't think he is in our top 30 either so the NRL would need to approve him to play anyways

I have hope, but not much. FFS. Even though he hasn't been his best we needed his 80mins

Apparently Riki did it yesterday morning. I guess the one positive is that he seemed more confident in the afternoon according to Kevvie.

He'll be given until tomorrow to prove his fitness.

Oates cant go anywhere near 80
Staggs is needed in the centres
Patson isnt in the 22 man squad and we would need an exemption to let him play. I also don't think he is in our top 30 either so the NRL would need to approve him to play anyways
We are expecting Oates to play 80 on the wing so we could manage his workload in the backrow and it wouldn't be too dissimilar. Just get him to do fewer hitups and focus on tackling. Alternatively, I think we need a capable defender in the backrow more than we need Staggs in the centres. Not saying that the Dolphins are anywhere near the Panthers but that's where they scored most of their points when we moved Cobbo. We could move Arthers to the centres and play Jordan Pereira on the wing.

To me it's that it also coincided with an already impacted preseason due to making the GF and then internationals after that.

rorters went to Vegas and they're having injury issues as well... they were the only other team out of the 4 that played in the finals series.

Bunnies and Eagles didnt play finals so had a less disrupted preseason to plan for Vegas
Roosters are having HIA and suspension issues, not actual injuries.

I don't know if people are joking thinking a trip to the US is causing these injuries. Maybe I'm missing the /s ?

Besides, nothing comes close to the Bulldogs and Souths injury list.

I don't know if people are joking thinking a trip to the US is causing these injuries. Maybe I'm missing the /s ?

One would hope its purely out of frustration and nobody actually believes that a trip to Vegas can cause injuries to players, some months later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • bb_gun
  • Stix
  • Broncorob
  • Harry Sack
  • KateBroncos1812
  • MrRobot
  • Lostboy
  • Foordy
  • lynx000
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Jazza
  • BruiserMk1
  • Tmac
  • BroncosAlways
  • Browny
  • Footy Fanatic
  • ivanhungryjak
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.