Round 6 - Broncos vs Panthers

With any sort of composure attacking their line that game is over with 20 to go, there was only 1 team out there tonight

They were gifted field position and put on some plays with their top class halves, penalty goal and then a midfield field goal

It sucks to lose but if they play like that every week, you'd think against teams that aren't boasting the NSW halves we'd be winning

TPJ and Lodge were awesome. Really good game, a lot, so much to fix, but they showed some real guts tonight.

Croft is the worst kicker on the planet ever.
I’m inclined to agree about crofts kicking game, everyone was praising him for landing his cross field kicks on the 10m line.... they should be landing on the 1m line!!!

Yeah... But I've been calling continuously for weeks to :

1. Drop Milford and..
2. Give Croft and Dearden a run and let them play their natural game.

I'm going to take the W, and claim the foresight on this one. I've been mocked about my calls to give these boys a go to run the team their way without Milford over calling the attack.

Surely y'all are man enough to....
Hope this helps:

I don't know whether it is teams underestimating us, but we rattled Melbourne and the Rabbits for periods of times, and rattled Penrith for the whole game tonight. They looked unstoppable the last few weeks, and then absolutely clueless in sections tonight. You never see that from them.

Kikau is a flat track bully, he did nothing but run decoys and end up with the ball on their 4th play when they were going nowhere and needed to make a few metres to set up a play the ball to get a kick away

Best edge forward my ass

Mead and Kennar were an absolute shit show, I honestly think we win tonight if we have 2 first grade standard centres.

Croft - Showed he is actually first grade standard tonight
Oates - How has this bloke not been in first grade? Huge metres from trouble constantly finding his stomach, and 3 try saving tackles
TPJ - Monster on the edge. He actually scared To'o
Lodge/Haas - Fantastic combination, and Kevvie rotated them much better.
Isaako - Really good tonight, but needs to learn how to pass left to right.

Yeah... But I've been calling continuously for weeks to :

1. Drop Milford and..
2. Give Croft and Dearden a run and let them play their natural game.

I'm going to take the W, and claim the foresight on this one. I've been mocked about my calls to give these boys a go to run the team their way without Milford over calling the attack.

Surely y'all are man enough to.... View attachment 12417
Don't get too cocky. I distinctly remember you having a dig at me for daring to say that Milford maybe was nothing special, years ago.

Some if us never had a doubt mate.... you there big man @Huge 👏
Yes, I'm watching and waiting for a few to acknowledge that on the evidence of this single game the self evident truth is that that Brody Croft is NRL standard.

Not a big claim, just that he is a capable nrl first grader. That would be a nice place to start for those who may have misjudged him in the past.

A few of us have always known BC could play the game and under a fuckton of pressure he delivered. I think he can play at close to this level consistently so we fans would be happy with that.

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • Broncosgirl
  • bert_lifts
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Battler
  • Johnny92
  • Xzei
  • Skathen
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • broncoscope
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.