/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

They are.

I go to every home game against the Warriors and I've never encountered one dickhead that's sour about losing.

They are always gracious.

Bulldogs on the other hand... Expect a punch up.

They're there you're just not looking in the right places, can send you some addresses if you like. I was at game one and finished the night in a bar with a heap of Broncos fans, Just seems to be a great history between the clubs, but don't get me started on a couple of the others.

Worth watching a replay of this game?

Yes, this was our most entertaining game of the year. We played almost the entire 80 minutes.

Warning : You may want to order a Corey Oates body pillow after the game

I thought the forward rotation was good. Sims and Thaiday taking the initial contact then coming back on at the end with their experience. Offa was the standout in the forwards while Lodge and TPJ were both goods in limited minutes.

Sims was good on that edge. Oates was our best today. We can play players in different positions, all that will make the difference between winning and losing is our attitude and our attitude today was spot on.

Gillett was playing injured all season, getting a fresher body in there really helped.

I think the good will between the two sides might be due to the fact that between the broncs and the warriors, we make up pretty much the entire kiwis international squad. Plus half the Tongan squad. Plus the culture is notoriously against trying to big note.

Love Waynes response about Issako " I thought he could have run harder " :D

Congrats on the win guys. You guys played really well and caught us offguard. Appreciate the members that have crossposted across the sites over past few sites - our fans have enjoyed the interaction and appreciated the banter.

New banner thanks to @Morkel will be up later tonight.

What was Boyd doing hiding behind the post for Green's kick. He deadset froze. Great effort by Oates and to see Su'a stand up RTS augers well for the next 8 weeks. Boyd even kept up with Roberts when he made that break in the second half. Not sure who the other NZ forward was aside from Bunty boy but gee he runs hard.

Here's hoping if we don't win the comp, the Warriors take it out! :)
The NReLuminati met before the season to decide which fairytale would be best. I guess we have to wait and see if the Warriors first premiership trumped the other options

Active Now

• Robboi_321
  • Alec
  • Bucking Beads
  • Foordy
  • winslow_wong
  • MrRobot
  • Stix
  • Financeguy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Battler
  • Porthoz
  • BruiserMk1
  • Galah
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Johnny92
  • Kev_Guz
  • Aldo
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Wolfie
  • Rambstien
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.