Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

The BUTTHURT is strong on Sports Sunday right now.

They even have Gallen on the panel to help...

I watched that Sunday Footy show last week after not watching it for a year or so. Holy hell was it bad... Not sure how it's still a thing to be honest.

I watched that Sunday Footy show last week after not watching it for a year or so. Holy hell was it bad... Not sure how it's still a thing to be honest.
At least they talk about the damn footy. Even with Johns hungover and scattered every single show it still shits all over the Thursday footy show, which I honestly don't know how it's still on.

That's a good point.

It really was hairline, split second stuff.

I don't think you can say he had 100% control of the ball - do the rules say you really need to? I'm not sure

There was also no telltale signs - like a 'bobble' of the ball, which Bennett, pointed out in the press conference.

Crucially as well, Milford didn't make a second effort. Sometimes it's very subtle but when there's a knock on players make that little effort to regather the ball.

I'm not sure that he really needs to.

They aren't very specific with the rule. All they say is that you just need to re-grip the ball. It's all open to interpretation. But I don't believe you need 100% control. Just sufficient control so that the ball doesn't bobble or come away from the hands when it hits the ground.

The ref didn't miss it either. He was looking directly at it and said it was all good.

9 times out of 10, they are pulled up and called as knock-ons so we definitely did get lucky.

I can't believe Souths fans are whinging that the Broncos impeded the South's defenders when they took that field goal. Mainly Farah.

South's defence had a clear run at Milford. No Broncos player made any contact with the defence. They just got fooled by Milford switching to the left foot.

Broncos are going to get absolutely boned by the refs next game. We got a massive legnuo all game.

The refs robbed Hunt of a fair try against the Roosters about a fortnight ago. Where was the froth from the media then? Where were the columnists pieces of gobsmacked outrage?
Just really gets my goat.

Definitely not our best performance. However in my opinion when you're still winning and While playing shit footy isn't a big concern rather when you're playing your absolute best and losing is when you have a problem (against cowboys and storm).

I think all the elements are there for us regardless of the past two performances we just haven't put them together for an 80 minute performance. Our outside backs are starting to look dangerous in periods, Milford is starting to get more involved, our hooker is looking solid in defence and attack and our forwards look dominant in periods as well. I feel like it's definitely all there we just haven't put it all together.

That's the benefit of our game you don't have to be your best in round 7, it's the back end of the season that counts!

The Telecrap is also still butthurt about the result. One whole page on Souffs "we wus robbed", their Chairman ringing up the NRL and saying "it's not fair, waaaaaahhhhhh" and also a massive sook about Milford getting away with concussion, the FG and the Moga try. Just **** off we get the message.

If Souffs had this exact game but lost to the fucking Cowfucks instead, (a team that gets leg ups every week for the past 3 years btw) you wouldn't have heard a fucking thing down here.

I am fucking fed up with the double standards of how clubs are treated by the Shitney media.

We get Jack Bird - massive meltdown, cheats etc. Bullcheats get a bunch of random players this week - no whinging.

The Telecrap is also still butthurt about the result. One whole page on Souffs "we wus robbed", their Chairman ringing up the NRL and saying "it's not fair, waaaaaahhhhhh" and also a massive sook about Milford getting away with concussion, the FG and the Moga try. Just **** off we get the message.

If Souffs had this exact game but lost to the fucking Cowfucks instead, (a team that gets leg ups every week for the past 3 years btw) you wouldn't have heard a fucking thing down here.

I am fucking fed up with the double standards of how clubs are treated by the Shitney media.

We get Jack Bird - massive meltdown, cheats etc. Bullcheats get a bunch of random players this week - no whinging.
I just don't get the outrage over the Milford HIA. It's a perfect example of the process working. Even Freddie Fittler got it, ffs.

Just now Channel 7 had a brief whinge about the game. Hugely controversial game waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I just don't get the outrage over the Milford HIA. It's a perfect example of the process working. Even Freddie Fittler got it, ffs.

Well protocol does say he has to come off the field immediately. Not kick a goal and then come off.

But the outrage over it is a little much.

I think this game is justice for Round 8, 2014.

Well protocol does say he has to come off the field immediately. Not kick a goal and then come off.

Did you not listen to freddie fittler explain it.

Protocol was followed according to the process.

I don't watch the 9 coverage.
The trainer comes onto the field and asks the player a few questions, obviously the trainer thought Milford was alright to continue. The doctor has to go down to his bunker and check the clash. The doctor realised Milford might need a hia test and pulled him.

Unread

Active Now

• Sproj
  • RolledOates
  • Astro
  • BRC088
  • Jedhead
  • Stix
  • winslow_wong
  • Foordy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Rowdy124
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.