Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Well protocol does say he has to come off the field immediately. Not kick a goal and then come off.

But the outrage over it is a little much.

Didn't Eastwood come off for a HIA this afternoon but not till after he made a tackle which got the Dogs the ball back, then the trainer came and took him from the field? If it was a HIA, no commentator mentioned that. Maybe I got it wrong ....

Didn't Eastwood come off for a HIA this afternoon but not till after he made a tackle which got the Dogs the ball back, then the trainer came and took him from the field? If it was a HIA, no commentator mentioned that. Maybe I got it wrong ....

It was for a HIA.

The trainer tried several times to get him off the field but he refused to leave the field.

Yeah, they talked about it on Fox. The trainer was trying to get Eastwood off but he was refusing to go.

I just don't get the outrage over the Milford HIA. It's a perfect example of the process working. Even Freddie Fittler got it, ffs.
Is that the same fittler who said milf desrved everything got because he took the ball to the line. FMD some of these guys don't understand the game had moved on from their day

Last edited:
If Milford got taken off straight away, someone else would have kicked the goal. It was that easy of a kick even McGuire with one eye would knock it over. It was least contributing factor to why the bunnies lost the game. Get over it you nancies

Will you have a look at this post
So tommyknocker, no QLD conspiracy huh? Disallowed try to Souths because G. Burgess was inside the 10 metres but had NO influence in the play (this was let go recently will have to research the game but for the same reason inside the 10 but not involved). Then Milford tackle complete held up ref calls try then ball is stripped and play on called AFTER the tackle! (Also ref called try even though he was unsighted!) Finally the cherry on top the knock on by Milford for the field goal in front of TWO REFS and the BUNKER and no call!!! Forwards passes from Brisbane all night and then one from Farah and the commentators say “Finally one has been picked up!
I can only imagine the press conference with Bennett if those calls (and the result had gone the other way, which is probably part of the reason they didn’t! Madge needs to stop being politically correct (it is getting Souths nowhere) and he needs to blast the Refs and Bunker.
George Burgess… WHAT AN IDIOT! Thanks George for finally showing what a shoulder charge looks like! He deserves to be suspended and should be gone for some time! Talakai is useless and should be dumped and Madge needs his head examined leave Cook off for so long and only bringing him on for the last 3 mins with the game in the balance!
So pissed that the Broncos yet again get everything to go their way and yet show no humility and only crow in interviews after the game. Without Inglis and Reynolds and in the poor form Souths have been in the Broncos should have SMASHED us! As it was Souths were the better team on the field but still lost due to poor/biased agenda based refereeing decisions. Just like SOO for the last 40 years!
Only interested in responses from tommyknocker, boycee, danford, Jonno and ryan (the only Broncos supporters to date to have shown any intelligence, fairness and a capacity for rational thought! I’m not debating ATM, too pissed and busy away from ZT, need a break!
And this one
I’ve been saying it for ages and the Broncos fans don’t want to hear it but the proof is there game after game year after year. Just look at the license and freedom extended to Papa Smurf! Coaches can’t open their mouths to complain about the refereeing but Bennett can say whatever he wants without fear of censure or repercussions. And don’t get me started on the TPA loophole benefiting the Broncos with the salary cap, Kev? Don’t start me Kev, Don’t start me!

The level of irrational butthurt on LU is unbelievable too. You have to realise though most of them haven't had their first shave.
We get some similar posts on here when things go wrong.
Hard to believe so many other supporters think we get the rub of the green on a regular basis.
Here is another rant from a rabbito supporter
you just cannot reason with this level of imbecile.

You got all the calls

It clearly wasn't and even Archer has said it wasn't!!!!!!

Nearly every Broncos fan I've spoke too said it wasn't a try.

The tackle was complete.

Milford knocked on too!!!! Josh Reynolds did the same thing today with a tiny knock on so why'd the y pull that one up????

Why was Mbye penalised today for being 8m in front when the Dogs played the ball and he defame involved in the play!!!??? Sims was offside the other night so the play should've been stopped there. Sims can't get involved just like today they didn't let Mbye get in the play.

Tedesco did a double movement today but they said the first infringement was Dogs offside.

The other night when Mead dropped it and Roberts was in front of Mead before Goodwin got involved and pushed Roberts slightly. As Roberts became involved in the play that is the first infringement there!!!!

Before half time Milford wasn't taken high by Sam. Nearly everyone thinks that's a joke. He tackled him around the chest!!!!!!!!

You guys got 9 points you shouldn't have!!!!!

How come Klein had us back 13-14metres all match????

Why were you guys constantly only back 8 metres?????

Those few penalties you got on the last tackle were soft and weren't penalties. I have seen much worse in other games.

You guys got the biggest leg ups I have ever seen in am NRL match ever!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Well, half of that is not true BUT we did get a lot of leg ups in that game. Yes, we have been massively disadvantaged many times (like the game In Melbourne this year which I went to live) BUT this is supposed to be a professional sport. It shouldn't come down to hoping you have a good night of bias from a referee. That is the key point. We did get points we shouldn't have but so did Souths and no amount of refereeing incompetence can explain why they ran that final play instead of going for a drop goal.

The level of irrational butthurt on LU is unbelievable too. You have to realise though most of them haven't had their first shave.
Hard to believe so many other supporters think we get the rub of the green on a regular basis.

You got all the calls

The tackle was complete.

Milford knocked on too!!!! Josh Reynolds did the same thing today with a tiny knock on so why'd the y pull that one up????

Why was Mbye penalised today for being 8m in front when the Dogs played the ball and he defame involved in the play!!!??? Sims was offside the other night so the play should've been stopped there. Sims can't get involved just like today they didn't let Mbye get in the play.

Tedesco did a double movement today but they said the first infringement was Dogs offside.

The other night when Mead dropped it and Roberts was in front of Mead before Goodwin got involved and pushed Roberts slightly. As Roberts became involved in the play that is the first infringement there!!!!

Before half time Milford wasn't taken high by Sam. Nearly everyone thinks that's a joke. He tackled him around the chest!!!!!!!!

Those few penalties you got on the last tackle were soft and weren't penalties. I have seen much worse in other games.

Can you explain the first try to Rabbitohs, where Jennings had no eyes on the ball did he just jumped into Mead, taking Mead off the ball. There's always bad calls, time to move on. I'm sure after this game the refs will look to take it easy on the Bunnies.

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

Lol, NRL360 right now......guess what they're discussing and dissecting?

On the Sims try, Ikin explains the RULE....Paul Kents response "well it's a stupid rule"....Still a rule you dense ****.

These two posts are just all kinds of stupid.

I'm guessing no one on LU has ever read a rule book, or even understand the bunker's and refs explanation which explained the rule very clearly.

On that Rabbitoh's no try when Goodwin pushed Roberts, I would like to point out just how different the commentary is between 9 and Fox Sports.

On Channel 9, Johns was pissed off that they overturned the decision because he didn't feel Goodwin's contact on Roberts was illegal.

On Fox Sports, once it happened, they all said no try straight away saying you cannot push a bloke in the back and then go for the ball.

Needless to say the Fox Sports commentary was much more pleasant to listen to. They didn't carry on about the rules being stupid or anything like that, they just accepted it and moved on.

Fox Sports have been guilty of doing that, but not as much as 9.

They really need to think about who they have on their commentary team because it's never pleasant to listen to the 9 commentators.

On that Rabbitoh's no try when Goodwin pushed Roberts, I would like to point out just how different the commentary is between 9 and Fox Sports.

On Channel 9, Johns was pissed off that they overturned the decision because he didn't feel Goodwin's contact on Roberts was illegal.

On Fox Sports, once it happened, they all said no try straight away saying you cannot push a bloke in the back and then go for the ball.

Needless to say the Fox Sports commentary was much more pleasant to listen to. They didn't carry on about the rules being stupid or anything like that, they just accepted it and moved on.

Fox Sports have been guilty of doing that, but not as much as 9.

They really need to think about who they have on their commentary team because it's never pleasant to listen to the 9 commentators.
If they haven't figured it out by now, they never will.

You got all the calls

The tackle was complete.

Souffs back 13-14 metres all game,
Us back 8 metres hahahaha
That'll do me.

Active Now

• broncs30
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncotville
  • Midean
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skathen
  • Hurrijo
  • HarryAllan7
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Fitzy
  • jarro65
  • Manifesto
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.