OFFICIAL Rugby League World Cup Discussion

I hate how people use australias dominance as a sign of a failed international game. There's millions of people involved in the game outside of Australia.

If that's what you got from my comment, then you didn't quite understand what I was saying.

How often do they play though tbf? Good on them though
I understand what you’re saying but I guarantee you if Fiji played as many internationals as Australia the supporter numbers would not waiver.

Tonga with a couple of tries in quick succession to make it a two point game. 90 seconds on the clock.

I turned off with 10 minutes because I thought it was over and then I miss out on three tries

If that's what you got from my comment, then you didn't quite understand what I was saying.
"This World Cup has been appalling"

Only the 1st paragraph was directed towards that comment. Sorry, should have clarified. Hungover and grumpy rant was the rest of it lol

Well, loose carry. Anyway. England win.
I can't believe the commentators saying it was a strip lol the England player touched the ball then fatfita lost it when the English players hand was on his arm. Pathetically biased reaction from all of the commentators

Unread

Active Now

• RodF
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • Cavalo
  • Fozz
  • Fatboy
  • porouian
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.