[Rumour] Chris Sandow ---> Broncos

Id be happy to split the costs with Parra for a year. We honestly can't go any worse. He would fit in with Hodges, Barba and Thaiday and would be closer to home.

He has twice as much upside as Hunt and Hoffman put together in the halves.

Id be happy to split the costs with Parra for a year. We honestly can't go any worse. He would fit in with Hodges, Barba and Thaiday and would be closer to home.

He has twice as much upside as Hunt and Hoffman put together in the halves.

So because he's aboriginal he automatically fits in with all other aboriginal football players?

So because he's aboriginal he automatically fits in with all other aboriginal football players?

I def think it could help keep him on track, a lot of the aboriginal and torres strait islanders boys need others from their own culture around them, i don't think he could be a worse half then hoffman.

Back from a ban. Because some of you pretender fans can't handle the hard line and the truth. I'm a passionate broncos fan and I think this team is on the foot of greatness. Sandow no need for him we just need to fine tune our side move Gillette and Hoffman into the centers bring cam Smith into the side. And get lockyer involved in the coaching send Stephen Kearny packing.and sack Griffin we were lucky against the bulldogs any other team would have gone to town on us.

Back from a ban. Because some of you pretender fans can't handle the hard line and the truth. I'm a passionate broncos fan and I think this team is on the foot of greatness. Sandow no need for him we just need to fine tune our side move Gillette and Hoffman into the centers bring cam Smith into the side. And get lockyer involved in the coaching send Stephen Kearny packing.and sack Griffin we were lucky against the bulldogs any other team would have gone to town on us.

Buck can i please have some of what you are smoking? But from first hand experience keep the sack griffin talk to the sack griffin thread or expect another ban.

Man I think this is a very open discussion I think Tony abbot could have played half and you guys still one Canterbury were so woeful

So your a passionate broncos fan that talks about 'your team' as 'you guys'

Right... Back to the kennel mate, tell them how well you trolled us

[QUOTE such thiner =Broncoman;2568792]We would've lost last night if Sandow played for us[/QUOTE]

So your a passionate broncos fan that talks about 'your team' as 'you guys' exactly when people say we would of been better in actual fact I think if WE (Brisbane Broncos) played any other team that night we would of got done. There is as needing to gel and improve but WE(Brisbane broncos) anyone could of been playing halves and had same result.

And broncos4life you just need to relax and let people have there opinions without getting personal.

[QUOTE such thiner =Broncoman;2568792]We would've lost last night if Sandow played for us

So your a passionate broncos fan that talks about 'your team' as 'you guys' exactly when people say we would of been better in actual fact I think if WE (Brisbane Broncos) played any other team that night we would of got done. There is as needing to gel and improve but WE(Brisbane broncos) anyone could of been playing halves and had same result.

And broncos4life you just need to relax and let people have there opinions without getting personal.

Mate you need to realise, with a lot of people on this forum you can't have a negative opinion because you're not a true fan. but seriously you need to be a little bit more coherent.

[QUOTE such thiner =Broncoman;2568792]We would've lost last night if Sandow played for us

You can have your opinion all you want, just don't treat people like idiots. I never got personal either and if you think I did report my post

Fresh-Prince-Reaction.gif

GOODNIGHT PEEPS ALL THAT MATERS IS BRONCOS FOR LIFE UP THE BRONCOS

So much bitchiness going on lately. Get off your rags, girls.

Its funny that Griffin would not want Sandow after the big wraps he gave him this time last year. I hope we get him.

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian
[h=1]Brisbane coach Anthony Griffin says Chris Sandow can do things others can't[/h]

THE re-emergence of Chris Sandow at Parramatta has been a chief talking point among the Brisbane Broncos this week.

Coach Anthony Griffin has given orders to try to shut down Sandow at the earliest opportunity because of the heightened threat he poses.
"You want to tackle him quickly because he's such a good passer of the football," Griffin said yesterday as the Broncos held their final session before flying to Sydney to face the Eels tonight.
"He'll come at you. He's made a lot of line breaks this year; playing a lot differently this year - a lot more direct."
This time last year Sandow was sent to NSW Cup to try to rediscover form and confidence.
The man who gave those orders, coach Stephen Kearney, is now Griffin's assistant at Red Hill. He would have passed on some information about the dangers of Sandow, who has the highest 40-20 ratio in the game alongside Warriors half Shaun Johnson, and Jarryd Hayne, the second-best tackle-breaker behind Greg Inglis.

"He just has a real X-factor about him because with his short kicking game and running game, he does things a lot of other guys can't do," Griffin said of Sandow.
"You just want to get your hands on him all the time. He's backing himself a lot more. He kicks a lot of 40-20s and he just seems to be very confident, very positive in his decision-making.
"So to beat Parramatta you've got to do a good job on him."
The Eels will have to watch two Brisbane players returning from injury - Justin Hodges (hip) and Josh McGuire (calf). The pair were last-minute withdrawals against Souths last weekend.
McGuire's work on the tackle bag yesterday left a few teammates sore and sorry.
The prop forward has only played three games this year due to niggling injuries.
And David Stagg returns after five weeks out with damaged medial ligaments.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Adammacca
  • Wolfie
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Foordy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Johnny92
  • Jazza
  • Bish
  • Santa
  • Dash
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Midean
  • broncos4life
  • NSW stables
  • Dazza 92
  • Culhwch
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.