[Rumour] Chris Sandow ---> Broncos

I don't particular want to sign Sandow but given our halves situation I'd at least hope we are interested for the right price.

Well he can't exactly come out and say, "I hate this fucking side. I'm not happy with it at all."

Ha, rubbish. He said the same thing about our side last year, and then proceeded to dismantle it. Fact is, the club isn't going to confirm anything unless it is confirmed, and will always trot out the same lines in the interim. As Super Freak said, he ain't gonna say he thinks the side is shit.

Last edited:
Hook stated on the "Pom Poms Salty" show on Tues that he had a good feeling about this side and he has never been so excited about an upcoming season. Maybe he knows something that we don't, I reckon we will win it all this year.

[MENTION=8536]Super Freak[/MENTION] not saying he should say that but he could at least say we will always be on the look out for depth because we are lacking in certain positions rather then just hold onto the hope that is 08 Toyota cup side are going to turn good

Hook stated on the "Pom Poms Salty" show on Tues that he had a good feeling about this side and he has never been so excited about an upcoming season. Maybe he knows something that we don't, I reckon we will win it all this year.

Salter P'peters is the number one season ticket holder in the Anthony Griffin sympathiser club. Those weekly interviews are completely impotent radio.

Baiting

Last edited by a moderator:
Salter P'peters is the number one season ticket holder in the Anthony Griffin sympathiser club. Those weekly interviews are completely impotent radio.

I agree, Salty is hardly a hard hitting journalist, biggest cheerleader of them all.

Psaltis' interviews are fine, he asks a lot of questions that are constantly asked on here and I've got no problem with him acting diplomatic.

If he behaved the way some of you would want him to, Hook wouldn't even bother showing up and I wouldn't blame him.

Psaltis' interviews are fine, he asks a lot of questions that are constantly asked on here and I've got no problem with him acting diplomatic.

If he behaved the way some of you would want him to, Hook wouldn't even bother showing up and I wouldn't blame him.

Hook's interviewing days are numbered and I would take Kieran Marsh or Mark Braybrook over Pom Poms Psaltis any time.

Neither would draw out the answers you'd want, isn't the type of forum for that.

Can't stand Braybrook but that's for another topic.

BS.. Psaltis' interviews are weak, full of leading questions that keep his 'guests' entombed in a cushy comfort zone .. there's a knack to asking the questions that need to be asked of a source while being respectful and unfortunately he either hasn't mastered that or hasn't been game to try.

The ironic thing is most sources will actually respect a journalist they deal with on a regular basis much more if they do ask the tough questions when they're there to asked.

The questions aren't his weakness, in fact, he asks a lot of questions fans on here are constantly asking.

His problem is he doesn't press enough for more info and will let a lot of cliche garbage go. Nature of the show really.

In saying that, he usually gets better info out of Hook than his peers.

Phil Gould@gusgould91 16m
Friday Night Footy on Ch9. I talk exclusively with Bronco coach Anthony Griffin. Bronco fans won't want to miss this interview.

^ should be interesting ... will be surprised if Gus really zeros in on the root of the problems at the broncos and puts the blowtorch on Griffin but his interview will certainly have a lot more teeth than anything you've heard on 'sports today' in recent years.

There is defenders like Lockyer, missed tackles often but no team mate would trade him for the world. Then there is Scott prince who was a major liability in defence but still had the experience to be just, then there is Chris sandow

Chris sandow I have read is already the worst tackler in nrl history only half way into his career.

Granted any half is worth it as long as he brings something in attack but our defence can't handle it we already have 2 of the worst tackling second rowers in the comp, centres like Copley who would be just working out what he needs todo in defence and we can't have him hesitating because he can't trust sandow at all. To him Hunt and Hoffman would feel like your outside Parker in comparison

also the gambling and the lack of fitness. I know times are bad but he's not broncos material

Active Now

• Jeza23
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.