Sack Griffin/New Coach Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point was that Robinson and Maguire had positive indicators to suggest they were worth the risk.

Price...not so much.

Given Walters' experience in the ESL, I don't think it was positive and there's very little he's done to convince me he's the type of coach we need up here.

Last edited:
Missed out on a very good Qld Cup coach, interviewed this week for Storm gig.

Adam Brideson appointed to a coaching role at Broncos.

This is excellent. I don't care how Lockyer is involved with the club, but he needs to have an influence somewhere.

Good to see a former legend who loves the club to bits have a say on how things should be done. I hope he has a qualification or a good idea though, you can't just give them jobs like that over their playing career.

So reading through the moles tweets and he says mcguire is def going to re-sign with the bunnies, hope he is wrong but doesn't look like he will be replacing griffin.

For crying out loud, look at the rosters Maguire and Robinson had compared to Price, any coach will look good in those circumstances. Let's see how both those guys go over a couple of years first hey before we cry about not getting them. Griffin took us to a semi very early too don't forget, although you probably already have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • mieko
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Jedhead
  • maddo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Robboi_321
  • Bucking Beads
  • theshed
  • Lurker
  • Culhwch
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.