Sack Griffin/New Coach Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The boys have been unreal since I came here and Hook (Anthony Griffin) is such a great coach."
martin Kennedy , post Auckland 9s

"The boys have been unreal since I came here and Hook (Anthony Griffin) is such a great coach."
martin Kennedy , post Auckland 9s
What, a player complimenting Griffin? OMG, where is the world coming to!

Martin Kennedy must be delusional and completely stupid.

It's always great to hear players giving compliments to a coach, it's a real indicator that they're happy with the coach and that plays a big part in performing weekly.

If you were getting paid $400k a year you would probably like the coach as well. The problem now is that thaiday and the other boys have found out that Kennedy is getting more than them... ouch... trouble in the wings.

theres no reason to suggest playing under griffin sucks. we all know he's a well liked person, and if you're one of the guys he likes to pick im sure it is great to play under him

its questions over his tactical nouse and odd selections that are our issue.

If you were getting paid $400k a year you would probably like the coach as well. The problem now is that thaiday and the other boys have found out that Kennedy is getting more than them... ouch... trouble in the wings.

Your joking right?

Dead serious. This comes from a very good source internally.
Meh, we can all say we have sources, you need to have a track record before anyone takes you seriously.

theres no reason to suggest playing under griffin sucks. we all know he's a well liked person, and if you're one of the guys he likes to pick im sure it is great to play under him

its questions over his tactical nouse and odd selections that are our issue.
I just thought that this quote was relevant because, although we all have opinions and theories about coaching , here is a guy who has just spent a year under the new wunderkind NRL coach. So in a bit of a unique position I thought .

Well he was spot on about the Courier Mail report

the Broncos are in the Courier Mail nearly every day ... and all he said was that "it" would be reported in the next week...

I can say i have inside Info, with out giving specifics, wait for a report to come out, pick that one and say see told ya so ... very easy to do when you don't give specifics

Last edited:
I have quite a range of sauces and many of them are on my inside right now.

the Broncos are in the Courier Mail nearly every day ... and all he said was that "it" would be reported in the next week...

I can say i have inside Info, with out giving specifics, wait for a report to come out, pick that one and say see told ya so ... very easy to do when you don't give specifics

Well not really Foordy this is what he said ,

I would suggest that everyone keeps an eye on the news over the next week or so, things are not real rosy in the club and it stems back to hoffman and now thaiday. Watch this space carefully.......

​So far Talanoa has been accurate and he hasn't made any outrageous claims lets watch the news come out over the next week or so.

Well not really Foordy this is what he said ,

I would suggest that everyone keeps an eye on the news over the next week or so, things are not real rosy in the club and it stems back to hoffman and now thaiday. Watch this space carefully.......

​So far Talanoa has been accurate and he hasn't made any outrageous claims lets watch the news come out over the next week or so.

Talanoa said thaidays issue is that he lost the captaincy because he stuck up for Hoffman (not because he was a shit captain apparently). And thaidays pissed about that, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Wild Horse
  • phoenix
  • Xzei
  • Scorchie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Skyblues87
  • Morepudding
  • Elcapitano20
  • leish107
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jedhead
  • Lazza
  • pennywisealfie
  • Porthoz
  • broncos4life
  • BroncosAlways
  • Mighty Bronx
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.