Sack Griffin/New Coach Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was earning $400,000 a year (that's $7692.30 a week!) I'd love my boss too.

Talanoa said thaidays issue is that he lost the captaincy because he stuck up for Hoffman (not because he was a shit captain apparently). And thaidays pissed about that, so...

I think I know why Brandon Gibb and Aaron whitchurch aren't at the club anymore. Dun dun duhhhhh

Meh, we can all say we have sources, you need to have a track record before anyone takes you seriously.

Exactly, zerotackle has it listed as 400k a season, not hard to really find how much his on, don't need "exclusive" sources to find out what his supposedly on when a simple search on the internet can find it, I'm sure his team mates could have a quick search with minimal effort. Also for a bloke who's supposedly disgruntled with the situation, Thaiday sure didn't show it in the nine's, probably played the best football he has in the nine's since Lockyer's retirement.

Last edited:
Talanoa said thaidays issue is that he lost the captaincy because he stuck up for Hoffman (not because he was a shit captain apparently). And thaidays pissed about that, so...

Yeah and? He has said it will come out in due course, and soon, yesterday he was being asked to elaborate or STFU today he has elaborated and said it will come out and still cops flak, let's wait and see if he is full of it but the way I see it so far he is 1 for 1.

Well not really Foordy this is what he said ,

I would suggest that everyone keeps an eye on the news over the next week or so, things are not real rosy in the club and it stems back to hoffman and now thaiday. Watch this space carefully.......

​So far Talanoa has been accurate and he hasn't made any outrageous claims lets watch the news come out over the next week or so.

accurate about what? the hoffman "fresh news" was all over the internet around the same time he made that post. not exactly fresh info that wasnt anywhere else

accurate about what? the hoffman "fresh news" was all over the internet around the same time he made that post. not exactly fresh info that wasnt anywhere else

Exactly. Newspaper articles are released on Twitter the night before almost every time.

Well he has made some claims and said they will come out, by all means beat him like a red headed step child if it's not true, I'll be at the front of the line.

eh, all im saying is it wasnt some crazy inside info.

The Hoffman news isn't "fresh". everyone has known since the World Cup that Hoffman wants a release to go to the Bulldogs... we've also know that the Broncos have so far refused the request ... so what about that is "fresh"

now onto Thaiday ... anyone with half a brain knows that Thaiday wouldn't be please about losing the Broncos captaincy ... and there is no way the Broncos captain losing the job will die down in the media in a few weeks. nothing new there either

Tbh I'm surprised shit hasn't hit the fan in a more public way at the broncos, even more surprised if it doesn't if these reports are true. I did get the feeling things were off with thaiday and griffin when he was referring to him as our coach rather than hook but that could be reading into it a bit much.

Yeah and? He has said it will come out in due course, and soon, yesterday he was being asked to elaborate or STFU today he has elaborated and said it will come out and still cops flak, let's wait and see if he is full of it but the way I see it so far he is 1 for 1.

Yesterday he said thaiday is disgruntled because he lost the captaincy, today he says he is disgruntled because Kennedy is getting more than him. If that's one for one then fair enough

The Hoffman news isn't "fresh". everyone has known since the World Cup that Hoffman wants a release to go to the Bulldogs... we've also know that the Broncos have so far refused the request ... so what about that is "fresh"

now onto Thaiday ... anyone with half a brain knows that Thaiday wouldn't be please about losing the Broncos captaincy ... and there is no way the Broncos captain losing the job will die down in the media in a few weeks. nothing new there either

well technically we were all told he didn't want a release in december and these reports he did were untrue. So i guess it could be considered fresh news more so insightful news.

Like I've said he has made some claims and said they will come out, by all means give it to him in spades if he's wrong, but I hope you are all just as quick to be back on here to say you were wrong if that is how it pans out.

We will get through all of this adversity and be stronger because of it. We are the #BroncosOfWar

a little digging shows that buzz rothfield was 'reporting' that thaiday and griffin relationship "is near breaking point" on the same day of talanoas post. the only thing is none of us pay any attention to rothfields rubbish anymore, except talanoa

a little digging shows that buzz rothfield was 'reporting' that thaiday and griffin relationship "is near breaking point" on the same day of talanoas post. the only thing is none of us pay any attention to rothfields rubbish anymore, except talanoa

Or Talanoa is Buzz Rothfield?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Battler
  • Justwin
  • Pablo
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.