Sack Griffin/New Coach Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
well technically we were all told he didn't want a release in december and these reports he did were untrue. So i guess it could be considered fresh news more so insightful news.

All perspective really, Hoffman comes out via the media and downplays it but that was after Hoffman's father's attack on the Bronco's and the dodgy photo's, all could have been said to save face right then and there, then pressure the Broncos later on for a release, with his manager trying to make out that they are the bad guys in all of this. TBH there was still lingering doubt regardless of if what he said was true or not.

As for what Kennedy was signed to, the Broncos would have been planning their new signings with the understanding of the salary cap increases, I wouldn't be surprised to see new signings gets more then they would on previous deals and I wouldn't also be surprised to see present players to get a substantial increase when they come off contract anyway.

Last edited:
Like I've said he has made some claims and said they will come out, by all means give it to him in spades if he's wrong, but I hope you are all just as quick to be back on here to say you were wrong if that is how it pans out.

Mate I'm always quick to admit when I'm wrong, if this is the case in regards to talanoas claims I will be the first on here to say I was wrong. It just seems very odd is all I'm saying

I've recently joined the courier mail digital subscription thing where 90 percent of the stories get published the night before... Looks like talanoa and I have the same
Inside source :p

Tbh if griffin and thaiday are at loggerheads i really hope the club sides with sam.

I've recently joined the courier mail digital subscription thing where 90 percent of the stories get published the night before... Looks like talanoa and I have the same
Inside source :p

So you knew about the coming story on Friday at 7pm the same time as Talanoa? Hmmm you been holding out ?

Tbh if griffin and thaiday are at loggerheads i really hope the club sides with sam.

I was tempted to ignore this but I just couldn't. I hope the club sides with the coach every time. Coach chooses the captain, not the player.

I was tempted to ignore this but I just couldn't. I hope the club sides with the coach every time. Coach chooses the captain, not the player.

Even if the story about him being sacked because he stood up for a player is true? (Which I'm not totally sure i believe)

So you knew about the coming story on Friday at 7pm the same time as Talanoa? Hmmm you been holding out ?

He wrote that on Saturday night...

Even if the story about him being sacked because he stood up for a player is true? (Which I'm not totally sure i believe)

If true, sure. But me and you both know he was sacked because he was a shit captain and played better with out it.

Hi all, as more info comes to hand I am more than happy to share it with you all. What we all want is the truth, and for to long we have been fed lies from the powers at be in bronco land. In regards to Sam, he is too proud a qlder and bronco to show it affecting him on field, he loves the club and wont let this affect his game. By the way I'm definitely not rothfield, his news is a day later than mine for when I report it on here. It's up to you guys whether you want to read or believe me or not, but I'm dead accurate with the weekend's posts ( and by the way, this was well before the Courier Mail or Rothfield wrote about it)

we all know thaiday not being captain is better for the team.

Hi all, as more info comes to hand I am more than happy to share it with you all. What we all want is the truth, and for to long we have been fed lies from the powers at be in bronco land. In regards to Sam, he is too proud a qlder and bronco to show it affecting him on field, he loves the club and wont let this affect his game. By the way I'm definitely not rothfield, his news is a day later than mine for when I report it on here. It's up to you guys whether you want to read or believe me or not, but I'm dead accurate with the weekend's posts ( and by the way, this was well before the Courier Mail or Rothfield wrote about it)

1910 has been spot on with everything he/she has ever told us, so if he supports your claims you will have my sincere apology

There seems to be a fair amount of bias in your reporting though talanoa...

What is everyone's favourite sauce?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Pablo
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.