Sack Griffin/New Coach Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If You think I am yelling at you - you are wrong - I was yelling at the screen in front of me - I cant yell at the misses as she will get mad - and as for you sticking up for Hook - thats your opinion and I and many others on here have a different view

guys im sticking by the theory that its glenn v gillett for the 3rd back row starting spot in rnd 1, and thats why they are both named there for this week. and then thaiday 13 parker 10..

theres no way you sit both kennedy and hannant on the bench in rnd 1.. surely. please no?

Re: Trial #3 vs. Warriors Pre-Match Discussion

With Thaiday - Glenn - Gillett and Parker we would have just about the strongest 4 backrowers combined out of most off the clubs and now the coach looks like stuffing it up - whoever said before that by putting parker up fromt it means sam will be patrolling the middle which means he isnt playing down his preferred right side - can i remind Hook and others again that Parker is the Australian Lock and Sam is the Australian second Rower who plays on the right edge
I know HOOK should be the Aussie Coach - he obviously knows more that Sheens and the selectors
HELLO YOU DUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok if it is a race between Glenn and Gillett for the 1 second row spot then why not let Parker play off the bench - sure he is Captain but make Glenn the Captain until he comes on the field at lock - me thinks you are wrong but lets hope you are right

Someone made a good point on another forum. Glenn is our best hole runner, he should be playing on the left outside of Hunt. Just imagine, Glenn hits a hole like he did in 11/12, followed by Hunt attacking down the blindside, which is the only area he's proven himself to be pretty good in so far. Gillett is a little too loose and independent.

There is only one way to find out who is right, let's just wait and see.

However, if Parker is indeed the new prop and Griffin sticks with that, then I agree with Fighting Irish. Hook needs an uppercut.

Ben Hannant and Martin Kennedy coming off the bench sounds like Griffin wants to keep a good go forward game for the 80 minutes.

Much better than Hala coming on, make 2 runs and then be a liability around the ruck in defense.

Ben Hannant and Martin Kennedy coming off the bench sounds like Griffin wants to keep a good go forward game for the 80 minutes.

Much better than Hala coming on, make 2 runs and then be a liability around the ruck in defense.

you could be right ... a big problem we have ahd in the past is losing momentum once our starting front rowers need a breather

Give HOOK THE HOOK NOW and bring Kev in immediately

what exactly has Walters done to warrant rushing him into the side ... should hook be sacked it needs to be for a high profile coach that has actually DONE something in rugby league as a coach ... not someone who didn't go overly well in the ESL (which as we all know is an inferior comp to the NRL)

Baiting

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting rid of Griffin now would most likely see the assistant coach step into the caretaker role, I don't think that's an improvement quite frankly, probably even worse.

Griffin named a typical bs side. Get used to the team he will announce for rd 1 because there will be no changes until at least rd 20.

if griffins trial sides are anything to go by then we shouldn't expect the same in rnd 1. remember last year?

A mate of mine was talking to the Mole who was talking to Thaiday today about a story. Apparently, Thaiday cannot stand Griffin and blames the fact that Thaiday supported Hoffman as one of the reasons the captaincy was stripped. Thaiday also met with the Broncos board today and questioned their decision to fly back from NZ instead of staying over there in camp. According to the mole, he is very unhappy and may consider his options.

why would thaiday tell Moley anything though? he's going to publish whatever he's told...

Moley was posting on twitter the other day that thaiday wouldnt answer his calls...

the mole and rothfield are just dart throwers and try to make educated stabs at whats going on. you will always hear about the mole when he's right but more often than not he is wrong.

Last edited:
Griffin still hasn't learn't his lesson.

Why move the best back rower in the comp and play him in the front row? It didn't work with Thaiday.

He is the king of muppets. At least we will only have to put up with his rubbish for 6 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • Allo
  • scobie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.