Sack Griffin/New Coach Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
A mate of mine was talking to the Mole who was talking to Thaiday today about a story. Apparently, Thaiday cannot stand Griffin and blames the fact that Thaiday supported Hoffman as one of the reasons the captaincy was stripped. Thaiday also met with the Broncos board today and questioned their decision to fly back from NZ instead of staying over there in camp. According to the mole, he is very unhappy and may consider his options.

Supported Hoffman with what? Hoffman never wanted to leave. That is a ridiculous reason to lose your captaincy when there are already perfectly good reasons. I doubt he whinged about a three hour flight as well. Hmm I wonder if Thaiday wanted to see his child or stay overseas for a week and a half.

Griffin still hasn't learn't his lesson.

Why move the best back rower in the comp and play him in the front row? It didn't work with Thaiday.

He is the king of muppets. At least we will only have to put up with his rubbish for 6 weeks.

You're about 4 hours late on the explanations for that one mate.

A mate of mine was talking to the Mole who was talking to Thaiday today about a story. Apparently, Thaiday cannot stand Griffin and blames the fact that Thaiday supported Hoffman as one of the reasons the captaincy was stripped. Thaiday also met with the Broncos board today and questioned their decision to fly back from NZ instead of staying over there in camp. According to the mole, he is very unhappy and may consider his options.

Oh, so your 'mate' is talanoa...

why would thaiday tell Moley anything though? he's going to publish whatever he's told...

Moley was posting on twitter the other day that thaiday wouldnt answer his calls...

the mole and rothfield are just dart throwers and try to make educated stabs at whats going on. you will always hear about the mole when he's right but more often than not he is wrong.
Thaiday and the Mole are tight.
Moley is Thaiday's ghost writer so i would assume that they talk about stuff other than gets published. I would not discount it entirely

Thaiday and the Mole are tight.
Moley is Thaiday's ghost writer so i would assume that they talk about stuff other than gets published. I would not discount it entirely

But why would he then give away information that is worth writing about, to someones mate?

Where is [MENTION=8530]talanoa[/MENTION]? Thought he might have some more big stories to report.

Its like the forums has developed some bitchy cliques.

tony adams. its not exactly a secret, considering he posts his ugly mug on twitter all the time.

tony adams. its not exactly a secret, considering he posts his ugly mug on twitter all the time.

sssshhhhhhhh ... thats the moles secret identity, your not meant to know that

oh sorry only people with mates who talk to moley know that

The Mole follows my parody twitter account. I guess you could say he's actually my friend.

Well, I hope Parker never plays front row again. I'll probably be disappointed but I've always thought Parker's best position is second row or lock. I'm one of several who would like to see Hook step aside for a while. His record is not good and it is not because he has lacked resources. The Broncs have been predictable for a long time. The team has talent and spasmodically we perform but it appears to be a random result without any planning, just taking advantage of a moment in a game. Contrasted against the best performed sides we look amateurish . I don't think that's the players fault .

I believe Hook has only 6 to 8 rounds and we had better be top 6 at least.

i really grind my teeth saying so coz i agree CF, we're so predictable and even though ill always watch & always suppot, the spectacle of a broncos match is deadset long gone... but, its hard to explain but griffin still brings what few other coaches today bring... a level head no BS with a strong culture and a communal 'red corner' sense of a local product that we take for granted but is what drew most of us sanctum supporters in the first place..

id hate to threaten him with timeframes/results etc, remember benny had an int'l lineup that took years to mould... and was undone by a ranga ceo & bald croat dictator... lol

i really grind my teeth saying so coz i agree CF, we're so predictable and even though ill always watch & always suppot, the spectacle of a broncos match is deadset long gone... but, its hard to explain but griffin still brings what few other coaches today bring... a level head no BS with a strong culture and a communal 'red corner' sense of a local product that we take for granted but is what drew most of us sanctum supporters in the first place..

id hate to threaten him with timeframes/results etc, remember benny had an int'l lineup that took years to mould... and was undone by a ranga ceo & bald croat dictator... lol

He has had more then enough time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• teampjta
  • scobie
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.