Sack Griffin/New Coach Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parker is a year older and a year slower. The game IMO is more and more a game of fast, mobile back rowers.

Parker is tough, a great off loader, and a super defender. We need him up the middle.

Parker is for mine an ideal prop, and in the middle, he is in the best position to call the shots and organize our hitherto flimsy soft defensive underbelly

i dont buy talanoa's spin, but am i missing something???

i can imagine a bit of antsy-ness given last year, but FMD, white's doing his job (in spite of gee & griffin perhaps), barba on deck and as far as im concerned the the #2 talent behind DCE on the way there are promising times ahead - but can there really be any legit under currents flowing? ive no direct internal sources, and ill rather get reamed by the demon from This Is the End movie than read into sydney media (ref: cam smith thread haha).

jeez i thought the good ol nswrl quayle/athurson BS peddling days were behind us (barring the sickening unashamed campaign to guilt lockyer out of backing up after the beale-knee-to-the-cheek) but would they really stoop to fabricating this or is there really somethin goin on in the sheds akin to Days of Our Lives??? ironically id have thought with griffin & his band of merry u20s he's one of the few who'd for the most part keep the crew happy???!!

talanoa put down the bourbon or billy and tell us what you know... or admit your rothfield and thrice-mortgaged ur house to bail the sharks out

South Sydney star Sam Burgess caught in a crime of passion, writes Paul Kent | News.com.au

A ROUGH WEEK FOR

DESPITE their impressive runner-up placing in last weekend’s Nines rumblings have already started around the Brisbane Broncos. New recruit Martin Kennedy is struggling to win friends, while heavy-handed management has also ruffled a few.

maybe i need to put it down... a bit paranoid perhps...1910 stroke my bald head and sooth me like an infant, tell me everythings sweet... pls...

As far as I'm concerned, if what the media are saying is even remotely true, then clean the joint out. Bunch of grown man acting like children. If they want to play favourites and bitch and whinge, get into the top 4.

I have seen enough.

Griffin & Kearney have to go, we are the Brisbane fucking Broncos for ***** sake.

Last edited by a moderator:
He needs to be sacked immediately.

We need to throw the kitchen sink at Bellamy or Hasler.

Griffin is terrible.

Griffin is terrible.

Not Hasler..

Neil Henry to be Coach by round 5/6.

Not that I expect that the Broncos management will sack him.

They're too spineless to do what is necessary.

I still say give him a month, let this team gel but get rid of Kearney at all costs.

Thread re-opened.

Rip in fellas.

I started this thread a whole 1.5 years ago, here's hoping he finally gets the boot real soon. The performance today was SHIT. SHIT. SHIT. I struggle to take any positives, I actually feel we were worse than last year.

Hopefully it's just a mishap, even the best teams have off weeks... If there's not a major turnaround in round 1 we're in for a loooooooooooooonnnnngggggggg season.

Last edited:
I predict this thread will reach 200 pages in the next 24 hours

Griffin is terrible.

And what should the Broncos do to make Bellamy break his contract?

Okay, I restored everyone's posts from earlier today.

Next time, please be respectful of those that were waiting until the Ch.9 broadcast to see the game, as much as we may have wanted to protect them from it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Organix
  • marw
  • Harry Sack
  • Robboi_321
  • Pablo
  • maddo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • HVbronco
  • kman
  • jarro65
  • ettybay
  • Jazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.