Sack Griffin/New Coach Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian Smith is at least 80% of the reason I hate the Eels. Do you think if Kevin Walters did come to coach us he would have Bennett in his ear a little bit? Did Bennett and Hook ever have a relationship at all? I feel as though we needed someone to do their apprenticeship under Bennett and take over when he left Maybe Walters has learned a lot from him.

Bennett convinced Griffin to coach our 2008 nyc team.

Getting WB back is probably no longer a case of dangling the 'comforts of home' carrot in front him.. The Broncos have descended into the exact basket case rescue challenge that the master coach craves..

Griffin must be sacked if not put in front of a firing squad, optional of course.

Bring in kevy Walters and controversial but Tallis as forwards coach god knows we need a bit of Tallis in our forward pack

I don't think Hook deserves to be thrown on the trash heap.

He is a loyal servant of the club and deserves the benefit of the doubt for a false start. But I don't think the club should waste a whole season if the Broncos continue this form throughout the opening rounds. There needs to be an overhaul of football strategy.

If that's the best we've got, we won't win a game all season. If all we have is another 10-20% to add to that effort, then we won't make the 8.

I just can't see where we are going to score points without a 5/8. And I haven't seen yet how Ben Hunt can lead the team around the park and be capable of building pressure and field position.

I don't think Hook deserves to be thrown on the trash heap.

He is a loyal servant of the club and deserves the benefit of the doubt for a false start. But I don't think the club should waste a whole season if the Broncos continue this form throughout the opening rounds. There needs to be an overhaul of football strategy.

If that's the best we've got, we won't win a game all season. If all we have is another 10-20% to add to that effort, then we won't make the 8.

I just can't see where we are going to score points without a 5/8. And I haven't seen yet how Ben Hunt can lead the team around the park and be capable of building pressure and field position.

He was given the benefit of the doubt for a shocking form slump in 2012 and again given benefit of the doubt for finishing 12th in 2013 what more doubt could there be about his inept ability to coach the team?

It's not the players fault it is the game plan it's too simple and our line running has to be the worst in the comp constantly over running our halves and fullback and they get tackled way too much

I supported griffin for a long time but this is in its third year with no change. Trash heap is becoming the nicest option there is.

Henjak was sacked this time 2011 so it's not too late

It's not the players fault it is the game plan it's too simple and our line running has to be the worst in the comp constantly over running our halves and fullback and they get tackled way too much

I supported griffin for a long time but this is in its third year with no change. Trash heap is becoming the nicest option there is.

It is partially the players fault. They don't just forget everything when the coach tells them something. I'd be happy to see Thaiday, Gillett, Glenn, Hunt and a few others be told that if they don't perform we will offer them to other clubs.

Yeah the gameplan - perhaps he's trying to keep it too simple, given we've got Hunt and ? as the rookie halves combination

Getting WB back is probably no longer a case of dangling the 'comforts of home' carrot in front him.. The Broncos have descended into the exact basket case rescue challenge that the master coach craves..

And his reason that he rejected coming back last time was that we were 'in good hands' with Griffin (even the supercoach can make mistakes in judgement) so maybe there is hope of him coming back lol

He he was sacked exactly today 3 years ago on the Monday after the last trial at 4pm.

Griffin will be waiting on Barba day and night praying he dosen't kick his toe or something, actually this is how I picture Griffins next 2 weeks...
Griffin_Barba.png

Tell you what, whoever is running the broncos facebook page is gonna need a stiff drink tonight... talk about a tough day at the office lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • bb_gun
  • Gaz
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • Dash
  • Waynesaurus
  • YeahNahMate
  • FACTHUNT
  • Ondi
  • Mr Fourex
  • Mustafur
  • Bucking Beads
  • Howie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.