Sack Griffin/New Coach Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but it's easy to make someone look bad when you only point out the bad things they've done. You're right, Griffin did nothing in 2011.

You can be as sarcastic as you like, does your argument zero favours. If you think griffin is a fantastic coach then thats your business, the facts speak to the contrary.

You can be as sarcastic as you like, does your argument zero favours. If you think griffin is a fantastic coach then thats your business, the facts speak to the contrary.

I don't know how many times I have to say it but I have never said Griffin is good or even bad. Sorry for bringing up facts dude. I know how much you guys hate hearing good things about Hook. I guess I now "have a grip". Thanks bud

I don't know how many times I have to say it but I have never said Griffin is good or even bad. Sorry for bringing up facts dude. I know how much you guys hate hearing good things about Hook. I guess I now "have a grip". Thanks bud

Dont hate the facts at all, i was very pleased with the 2011 season, i was actually happy with hook be re-signed, however since then he has done nothing good for the team, going from 3rd, to 8th, 12th is nothing but a landslide imo. Maybe its you that hates the facts

Dont hate the facts at all, i was very pleased with the 2011 season, i was actually happy with hook be re-signed, however since then he has done nothing good for the team, going from 3rd, to 8th, 12th is nothing but a landslide imo. Maybe its you that hates the facts

No I know the facts about Griffin and how shit he has and I agree he hasn't done well. But every time I bring up something positive I'm told I'm wrong and/or to "get a grip". Sorry I don't want to repeat everything everyone else is repeating.

No I know the facts about Griffin and how shit he has and I agree he hasn't done well. But every time I bring up something positive I'm told I'm wrong and/or to "get a grip". Sorry I don't want to repeat everything everyone else is repeating.

you're entitled to your opinion. we will just leave it at that.

you're entitled to your opinion. we will just leave it at that.

But apparently I'm not? Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I'm chastised for giving a positive rebuttal using facts? All you guys are proving is that you can't accept positivity on some topics, even when they're not disagreeing with you.

But apparently I'm not? Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I'm chastised for giving a positive rebuttal using facts? All you guys are proving is that you can't accept positivity on some topics, even when they're not disagreeing with you.

Not at all but as you can see this is a sack griffin thread, not a praise griffin thread.

Not at all but as you can see this is a sack griffin thread, not a praise griffin thread.

That's silly. For it to be a debate it has to have two sides two it.

Please be careful to keep the debate spirited, but not personal.

Discussion: Noun
the action or process of talking about something in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas.

This is a sack Griffin discussion. Therefore lots of different opinions are going to be shared, argued even? If I make a discussion titled Darren Lockyer is the Greatest Player Ever I don't expect 124 pages of people agreeing with me.

That's silly. For it to be a debate it has to have two sides two it.

Please be careful to keep the debate spirited, but not personal.

*cough*

You are entitled to your opinion.As long as your opinion agrees with the majority of posters in that specific thread.

This is an internet message board, pal. Either conform or have the supposed "good posters" make smarmy rebuttals to everyone of your posts.

Your username is the same backwards as it is forwards. Nice work

If you are unable to identify who the best player for each of the four spine positions is than either the coach should get sacked. Or whoever the head of recruitment/retention is should get sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• pennywisealfie
  • Allo
  • Brocko
  • BooKhaki
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.