Sack Griffin/New Coach Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thaiday, Parker and Gillett all 2013 Qld team members. Hannant most likely would have been there if not for injury. McGuire has been pretty close and Kennedy was 18th man last season, certainly a rubbish pack because of our ONE NZ rep back rower.

Never odd or even ! Red rum, sir is,murder ! No lemon, no melon.....Evil or live......Step on no pets.....Star or rats ?

Do you think we can run a guess the duration of Hooks tenure competition ,starting with the first match of 2014 ?

My guess his departure will be announced in the days after the sixth match !

Never odd or even ! Red rum, sir is,murder ! No lemon, no melon.....Evil or live......Step on no pets.....Star or rats ?

Do you think we can run a guess the duration of Hooks tenure competition ,starting with the first match of 2014 ?

My guess his departure will be announced in the days after the sixth match !

In all honesty i think the board and white are coming across so smug that they may keep him till the end of the season before he gets the punt.

In the absence of any superstar coaches available, why is that a bad thing?

I'd amputate a limb before the illness spread to the rest of my body and I died.

Would you?
A better question is:

Would you risk an organ transplant if you didn't have a better one to replace it with?

A better question is:

Would you risk an organ transplant if you didn't have a better one to replace it with?

If I knew my health was decreasing at a rapid rate I'd take a shot.

If I knew my health was decreasing at a rapid rate I'd take a shot.
In that case, I have the perfect game for you... it's called Russian roulette.

In the absence of any superstar coaches available, why is that a bad thing?

Because it is likely to set us back further for future years. Whilst we may be unable to find a silver bullet coach, we could at least bring one in that won't hurt the development of our younger players, which is something I really think that Griffin does.

The other good reason is that if they hire right, Maranta won't have compromising pics of our coach, and therefore will finally be gone.

In all honesty i think the board and white are coming across so smug that they may keep him till the end of the season before he gets the punt.

Would that be such a bad thing? Do you want Kearney to take over?

That's what would more than likely happen until Broncos find a new coach. I can't think of any that are available for this season..

Last edited:
Well, if the organ you currently have fails, you die.

Bah bow.

So if the only option is to replace it with an organ that is just as shit, you suggest doing even though you will still die but will also spend a majority of your last days recovering from surgery?

Bah bow (oh wow I can do that too)

Well, if the organ you currently have fails, you die.

Bah bow.
Did not read the part about not having a better one to replace it with? What do you think happens if you replace it with a worse one?

Did not read the part about not having a better one to replace it with? What do you think happens if you replace it with a worse one?

When there's an opportunity to go 'bah bow' on the Internet why would you waste time with 'reading' and 'facts'?

I don't understand, is someone dying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Brocko
  • BooKhaki
  • Wild Horse
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.