Sack Griffin/New Coach Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sack Griffin

:001_rolleyes:

Well.......he's not just there to replace McCullough is he?

He can play half or 5/8 too.

Prince and he worked well together for periods of the Warriors trial.

Well.......he's not just there to replace McCullough is he?

He can play half or 5/8 too.

Prince and he worked well together for periods of the Warriors trial.
Wallace was by far the better half in that game, but your blind hatred for Wallace doesn't let you see anything in front of you. All you see is red! (pun intended)

Wallace was by far the better half in that game, but your blind hatred for Wallace doesn't let you see anything in front of you. All you see is red! (pun intended)

....but we have seen enough of Hunt and Wallace together. It doesn't work. Wallace's aura of sluggish numptyism seeps through into Hunt rendering him ineffective. You have to admit, that there were signs of creativity during the warriors trial between Hunt and Prince. So much so that there was talk of Hunt being a must include in the side afterwards.

It's not bias talking here....it just makes sense. :winky:

Peter doesn't have to play 80 mins as he offers very little to the teams chances of winning.

I'm not against Hunt going into the halves while Wallace takes over the hooker duties for Macca, so we can see what that combination does, but no, we have not seen enough of Hunt and Wallace together, they have almost never played together!

Wallace is the least of our problems at the moment, and he certainly does not deserve any of the criticism he got in the Manly game. Yet, every post of yours mentions him, so yeah... You're biased. Actually, you're more than that... You're obsessed.

I'd like to see our forward pack live up to their reputation, because that will definitely offer better chances of winning than anything else!

I'd like to see a game plan structured around an effective spine. Until that is effective, which it is not, we are also rans on any view.

We know no-one in this team is capable of inspiring our spine which has serious scoliosis. That's why I thought we bought Prince.

Get the 1, 6, 7 & 9 sorted as a first priority. As far as I am concerned, all else is irrelevant until that happens, and it had better happen soon or this year is another story of failed experiments and excuses from Griffin's Acme Book of Excuses

Hmmmm ......could you be a little more specific or is it just easy to say get rid of Griffin and not think about who will take over?
There are many assistant coaches running around in the NRL who would put their hand up, who is the best qualified, that is something that would need weeks worth of interviews and analysis, hardly something as a supporter that I could do.
As far as coaches for Brisbane go, would you prefer the right person doing things the wrong way, or the unknown person doing things the right way?

I thought Wallace went okay, the forwards are what let them down. He didn't look as lost as he usually does.

well the fact is that anyone calling for a coaches head in round 1/2 is off their rocker. anyone calling for a coaches head mid-season is off their rocker IMO unless the coach did something drastically stupid.

well the fact is that anyone calling for a coaches head in round 1/2 is off their rocker. anyone calling for a coaches head mid-season is off their rocker IMO unless the coach did something drastically stupid.

Or has lost the confidence of the players and staff.

Anyone else watching Monday Night Live on FoxSports1 ??

Matt Johns just mentioned that he's heard a strong rumour that Wayne Bennett is heading back to the Broncos.

Gordon Tallis said he's heard the same rumour, and that he's sure Bennett will return before he retires from coaching.

Sounds interesting.

Matt Johns just mentioned that he's heard a strong rumour that Wayne Bennett is heading back to the Broncos.

Gordon Tallis said he's heard the same rumour, and that he's sure Bennett will return before he retires from coaching.

Sounds interesting.
makes sense - Tinklers millions are all but gone, gotta come back and get the thoroughbred millions again.

plus, it fits with our "recruit the old nuffies on big $ before they retire" policy.

Sounds interesting.

I know he has his haters on here but I would love it if Benny came back, if for no other reason than it doesn't feel right him not being at the broncs.

With locky in the consultancy role it seems like he is dipping his toes into the world of coaching and who better for him to learn his trade from?

Yeah, I can't see WB coming back as a coach... it'd definitely have to be in some kind of advisory role.

Unless of course he came back to coach, with us already having his replacement in mind, working under him for a couple of years.

They also mentioned Kevin Walters

matt johns has the worst rumours of the lot. im positive he just straight out makes up 90% of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • broncos4life
  • RolledOates
  • Dreaglor
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Bucking Beads
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Dash
  • bb_gun
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.