noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Personally I think it would be a mistake to go back to Bennett. And if we really wanted Walters, we could sign him now.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Personally I think it would be a mistake to go back to Bennett. And if we really wanted Walters, we could sign him now.

I just think Bennett needs to be involved with the club somehow.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008

The mistake was losing him in the first place. No sane person can argue we have been better since the great mans departure. Seeing as Kearney has been touted as a possible replacement for Griffin how could it be worse to have Bennett come back ?

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Don't start believing this scapegoat rhetoric bullshit from the Knights supporters. Bennett has very little blame to bear for the state of the Knights. They began building that squad long before Bennett ever arrived and I'm thinking they thought he would pull a Bellamy and turn spuds into competent players. Then, Tinklers featherweight wallet compounded the situation where the club couldn't make any decent signings to make up for those aformentioned spuds.

Here is a list of the current Knights players that would walk into our starting lineup:

Mullen
Mason
Snowden

That's it. Uate and McManus aren't included because we have good players in those positions. 3 players in a squad of 17 is a piss poor situation.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Here is a list of the current Knights players that would walk into our starting lineup:

Mullen
Mason
Snowden

I think I'd take Bj or Gagai over Reed as well, I know they both make their fair share of mistakes, but their offense is sooooo much better than Reed's.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
I think I'd take Bj or Gagai over Reed as well, I know they both make their fair share of mistakes, but their offense is sooooo much better than Reed's.

I wouldn't, because we have better centres than them and reed in our system... Our fuckhead coach just won't play them

austin71

austin71

NRL Player
Apr 21, 2013
I want to win this game against the Titans as much as anyone. I think if we lose against a depleted Titans Squad... It might be Goodbye Griffin. I can see this forum exploding late Friday night if we lose a game we should win be 20..

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Agreed. A bj over Reed any day of the week!

Thought this was the best place to post my mail of a rumour that Andrew Gee is gone.

Bahahaha, love it.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008

Thought this was the best place to post my mail of a rumour that Andrew Gee is gone.

'mail' already being discussed in the broncos rumours thread ...

Russell Coight

Russell Coight

QCup Player
Jul 10, 2013

A bj over most things is always good. Where did you hear the Gee rumour? if he gets the sack and griffin keeps his job white is off chops.

Edit: Should have read the rumours my bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Success the petition has reached 32 signatures, the club will surely cave to their demands now with such a vast amount of outraged fans.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
A bj over most things is always good. Where did you hear the Gee rumour? if he gets the sack and griffin keeps his job white is off chops.

Edit: Should have read the rumours my bad.

There are few things above it that's for sure. I can think of only 2. Actual sex......and bacon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • FACTHUNT
  • barker
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Maroon4life
  • Culhwch
  • mrslong
  • winslow_wong
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Shane Tronc
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.