Sack Griffin/New Coach Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
'mail' already being discussed in the broncos rumours thread ...

Didnt mean to cut your grass mate. Didn't see the thread is all. If it offended you that I heard it outside of a TV show and thought I'd share in a thread about the coaching staff, then I don't mind you taking the glory for it if it means you can be a hero in your own eyes. Well done for watching a TV show.

Brett

Brett

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 27, 2013
OMG, you too? :shocked:

Does which side of the BJ you're on, make a difference to it being actual sex? :stupid:

Are you saying you're more of a giver than a receiver?

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Are you saying you're more of a giver than a receiver?

Ask [MENTION=8215]Morkel[/MENTION] tbh....

...and if it makes you feel better [MENTION=2221]Porthoz[/MENTION], I'll rephrase.

There are few things above it that's for sure. I can think of only 2. Actual intercourse......and bacon.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
The baby Tits are currently going toe to toe with our almost full first grade side.

#sackgriffinnow

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
lol I came here to say the same damn thing.

The first two words in the title? Yeah - make it happen RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
Didnt mean to cut your grass mate. Didn't see the thread is all. If it offended you that I heard it outside of a TV show and thought I'd share in a thread about the coaching staff, then I don't mind you taking the glory for it if it means you can be a hero in your own eyes. Well done for watching a TV show.

WTF is your problem clown ?? Somebody put a hair in your quiche ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Santa
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • Culhwch
  • Morepudding
  • Lozza
  • Maroon4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.