Sack Griffin/New Coach Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sauce told me that the player's poor form is the result of a dispute with management, and not Hook.

Paul White got sick of his kids having to line up to use the water fountain when they visited him at work. Despite Hook advising otherwise White demanded that one fountain be completely reserved for his family. This didn't sit well with players and staff, especially with some of the indigenous players. Why they took such offense to family only bubbler is still unclear.

umm...tha ****?

[insert 'not sure if serious' meme]

I wish it was BHQ, ooooooh can you imagine how fun that would be?

"Griffin, Kearney, Thaiday, Maranta, please walk out that door and never ever come back, thank-you"

Lol, we're waaayyyy too passionate. Too emotionally invested.

End of season review,

Question

1. Has Anthony Griffin improved the side in the 2 years since Lockyer left.

2. Has he put structures in place to compensate for our lack of creativity.

3 Has our defence improved

4 Has the coach identified positions we need to strengthen and been active in the player market to fill those positions.

5 Has the coach got a plan for the 2014 halves beyond Hunt and ???? Milford.

6 Has the coach bought through enough second string forwards looking to 2014 and beyond.

7 Has the coach improved/evolved during 2013

Most fans can put up with some crappy years if you can see the direction the club is headed but we IMO are currently in worse shape than we were in 2012 with no clear plan to move forward. The only players we look likely to get have come by luck except Kennedy.

The place is a shambles no matter how you look at it.

End of season review,

Question

4 Has the coach identified positions we need to strengthen and been active in the player market to fill those positions.

6 Has the coach bought through enough second string forwards looking to 2014 and beyond.

Most fans can put up with some crappy years if you can see the direction the club is headed but we IMO are currently in worse shape than we were in 2012 with no clear plan to move forward. The only players we look likely to get have come by luck except Kennedy.

My observation is that creativity can only happen if there are structures in place which serve as the catalyst for options (individual brilliance an occasional exception).

At the same time, you need decent play makers with vision to create the options.

Structures give a team stability, and as far as creativity is concerned, structures let everyone know where is everyone is and that awareness allows a play maker confidence to pick an option knowing he will have support.

In defence, it also lets a player concentrate on his specific role and not have to constantly be paranoid about being caught 2 on one

Confidence. Exactly what we have lacked

Last edited:
End of season review,

Question

**** no x 7 ...

My sauce told me that the player's poor form is the result of a dispute with management, and not Hook.

Paul White got sick of his kids having to line up to use the water fountain when they visited him at work. Despite Hook advising otherwise White demanded that one fountain be completely reserved for his family. This didn't sit well with players and staff, especially with some of the indigenous players. Why they took such offense to family only bubbler is still unclear.

WhitesOnlyFountain-1.jpg

GOLD, effing gold :loool:

Re: The coach love his fat bitches

It really has been pretty obvious for a while now. Griffin thinks it's 1995.

There's powerful big, like say Sonny Bill - then there's Georgie Rose big....please someone tell Griffin even WoManly has only ONE George Rose and he plays about 20mins a game....

George Rose has a big heart to go with that big stomach.

He cracks me up every time he runs out! He skittles defenders like few others in the game, but I don't want a team full of players with his build...

Popcorn is a great low cal snack that is filling, providing you avoid fatty butters. He is aiming to lose weight not gain it.

Last edited:

Popcorn is a great low cal snack that is filling, providing you avoid fatty butters. He is aiming to lose weight not gain it.

thats why hes having it just before bed....... that doesnt add up at all

A low cal snack before bed. go to sleep before you get hungry.

Lachlan Maranta is track and field super talent, I don't know who you think you are to question his nutritional programs.

Last edited:

Griffin told Maranta eating popcorn makes you faster.

Once you pop, you can't stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Dee
  • Locky24
  • I bleed Maroon
  • MaroubraBroncos
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • bazza
  • Galah
  • Redux
  • Behind enemy lines
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.