Sack Griffin/New Coach Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The coach love his fat bitches

I think popcorn is the plural of popcorn. You got a popcorn in your popcorn, popception.

Last edited:

Which reminds me of Inception, what a great movie!!

A low cal snack before bed. go to sleep before you get hungry.

Lachlan Maranta is track and field super talent, I don't know who you think you are to question his nutritional programs.

How far can he throw the shot.? or does that make you and BF4L7 the only ppl who thinks he's fast

What the hell?!?!? This has got to be a joke by matey, some form of photoshop trickery? Why the hell would they want to put on weight by eating buttery popcorn? Griffin is a frigging retard, why the hell is he doing this to all our players?!??! It's so absurd it's almost comical, as a matter of fact I'm starting to smile right now. He's turned this club into one big joke.

So are you saying Joe Bond is overweight as well? I doubt that.

I bet Hook's pissed off that the club lost Taylor & Kasiano.

328282-dave-taylor.jpg

725543-sam-kasiano.jpg

Oh, and imagine Inglis on the Broncos' program!!!

greg-inglis-happy-fat.jpg

So are you saying Joe Bond is overweight as well? I doubt that.

Yeah when I first read it, it sounded like he was trying to (temporarily at least) weigh more. Like chugging a few litres of water before a Biggest Loser weigh-in ;)

Well there you go. Griffin be trippin' yo.

So, after some googling, popcorn can assist with weightloss and provide energy before a workout. However, if it is salty and eaten the night before weigh in, it aids in fluid retention due to sodium therefore increasing weight temporarily.

I knew it!

Who would BHQ fans want if Anthony Griffin was to get the flick.... K Walters, Neil Henry, Tim Sheens, Jason Taylor, Trent Barret, Matt Parish, Michael Hagan thoughts people ??

Add Rick Stone to the list. Griffin is the caretaker coach for next year until Maguire's off contract or we entice Bellamy to break contract.

They aren't included in the cap and we have the money...

A long way off that, no way they'll pick Smith up as coach when he retires, he will have to earn it. Maguire hasn't signed with the Rabbitohs yet, he said he was still fielding offers from other clubs. They tried to get him to sign but he refused to, a little bit of a possibility there I reckon. Probably why they are not firing Griffin, what's the point when a new coach will be in next year anyway.

I just thought it would be hilarious if the Kiwis win the world cup and Stephen Kearney says, when receiving the trophy: "I would like to thank Anthony Griffin for the influence he has given me as a coach. Under his tutelage I believe I have become a far better coach than I was at Parramatta. Thank you Anthony Griffin! You are the best coach in the NRL! XOXO!"

Just a random thought.

I just thought it would be hilarious if the Kiwis win the world cup and Stephen Kearney says, when receiving the trophy: "I would like to thank Anthony Griffin for the influence he has given me as a coach. Under his tutelage I believe I have become a far better coach than I was at Parramatta. Thank you Anthony Griffin! You are the best coach in the NRL! XOXO!"

Just a random thought.

Haha it would be worth the kiwis winning just to listen to that, especially if he says xoxo

I don't think Bennett will be there to hold his hand this time.

I think Griffin had a bad year but my hope he can learn from it and be better this year. His strategies have been questionable but he seems a decent man manager. Time will tell.

In my meetings with Anthony Griffin (I've met and spoken to him a few times) I can say he is someone I would like to work under as he was very approachable and easy to speak to and I can imagine his man management and communicational skills to be above average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Dee
  • MaroubraBroncos
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • bazza
  • Galah
  • Redux
  • Behind enemy lines
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Locky24
  • Painin the Haas
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.