PLAYER Selwyn Cobbo

He played well again, but that’s never been what I’ve (and the club) have been worried about. Some of you literally lack comprehension.

Good on him for playing well tonight. Bring that same effort to training and showing up to rehab.

Fuckwits

If someone can dispute what I’ve said go for it, but anyone responding hasn’t. He has plenty of good games. That’s not the issue

Edit: not doing this tonight. Supposed to be happy about a win but you chirpy pricks have no idea and aren’t disputing anything that’s been said.

Enjoy the win, I’ll do the same elsewhere.

He played well again, but that’s never been what I’ve (and the club) have been worried about. Some of you literally lack comprehension.

Good on him for playing well tonight. Bring that same effort to training and showing up to rehab.

Fuckwits

To be fair, only one post following the game tonight has name-checked you. Also to be fair, that's probably one too many anyway. But most of the posts on here are just celebrating a good game.

If this thread is causing you grief, you might do well to think about putting it on mute. I'm genuinely not having a go, but it just seems to me that engaging doesn't seem to be doing you any good. You've said your piece and made your point, and there are those who've agreed with you. But you're clearly not going to change some other people's minds, and this is just going to keep happening if you kick back when people use this thread in a positive way.

Fuckwits

See this is where you'll never win this debate.

Literally nobody here attends training or rehab, they do however get to the game. I think you know that though, as he continues to make a fool out of you. You go for that stance because you know you can't be proven right or wrong.

Literally nobody here attends training or rehab, they do however get to the game. I think you know that though, as he continues to make a fool out of you. You go for that stance because you know you can't be proven right or wrong.
There's also the first post of this thread...

Have you considered that perhaps he 'goes for that stance' because that's what he's been told by folks who DO have access to the club in those capacities or who otherwise are aware?

Honestly, this is getting really old.

Basically a prove a negative argument. Logical fallacy for a reason.

Makes outlandish and plainly derogatory and defamatory comments, baseless assertions and then basically huffs and has a sulk with a prove me wrong response - in spite of Cobbo generally doing pretty well.

Add to that, he's near to the first one here jeering when Cobbo has a bad game, so he'll continue to cop it for as long as it takes.

But he has missed rehab sessions or turned up late to them. Its unprofessional. And some players do get away with being lazy trainers if they turn up game after game and win you the points. Selwyn despite his efforts tonight isnt at that level yet.

Basically a prove a negative argument. Logical fallacy for a reason.

Makes outlandish and plainly derogatory and defamatory comments, baseless assertions and then basically huffs and has a sulk with a prove me wrong response - in spite of Cobbo generally doing pretty well.

Add to that, he's near to the first one here jeering when Cobbo has a bad game, so he'll continue to cop it for as long as it takes.
not when he has a bad game. When he does something lazy and gives up on a play.

But he has missed rehab sessions or turned up late to them. Its unprofessional. And some players do get away with lazy trainers if they turn up game after game and win you the points. Selwyn despite his efforts tonight isnt at that level yet.
Wait what? This can’t be true

As someone who has no inside info on Cobbo, I appreciate the "rumours". Is Cult full of it? I don't know but he's been on BHQ forever and I've never suspected him of speaking shit so on face value I definitely believe him. If it was a new account I'd toss it in the junk file but on reputation Cult has earned benefit of doubt. I'd rather not hound people for giving inside info personally, rumours are part of the fun and it's not encouraging people to share things if they get hounded because it's not verifiable.

This week, it's long live the Cobbo. In the future, only time will tell if he fulfils his potential.

Wait what? This can’t be true
And he's the only NRL player to ever do that? wow... blow me down.

Let's start a thread on a public forum and call him names like a primary schooler. That'll show him!

Active Now

• Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.