PLAYER Selwyn Cobbo

Can’t score tries if you’re stuck on the other side of the field and Oates can score pretty damn well so he’s not lacking in any of those things

Could it be the players will give the ball to Arthars more often because they think he has more chance of scoring ?
Or Arthars put himself in better positions to score ? He scored a cpl off grubbers when I doubt that Oates would have even been in the same post code as the ball .

Could it be the players will give the ball to Arthars more often because they think he has more chance of scoring ?
Or Arthars put himself in better positions to score ? He scored a cpl off grubbers when I doubt that Oates would have even been in the same post code as the ball .
I mean, if players don't pass Oates the ball because they don't think he can score, they are dumb. He's shown more than anyone that he can get into that corner and get the ball down.

if players don't pass Oates the ball because they don't think he can score, they are dumb.

He can`t / won`t score the tries from kicks like Arthars .
He hasn`t got the acceleration over a short distance to do it .

One on one from a few metres out I would back Oates . But that`s about the only advantage I would give him over Arthars in attack .

He can`t / won`t score the tries from kicks like Arthars .
He hasn`t got the acceleration over a short distance to do it .

One on one from a few metres out I would back Oates . But that`s about the only advantage I would give him over Arthars in attack .
Oates literally was out most of this season so far over a clear try being taken from him because Drinkwater demolished his face with a shoulder.

Oates every single day, there is no discussion to be had.

Homer Blank Stare GIF by MOODMAN

Although there was questions on Cobbo regarding his attitude, occasionally making choices that's are a little puzzling etc, the way he is
consistently pulling off these
unorthodox pieces of play,
which even look flukey to a degree when you see a single example,
But its after seeing him doing it every game it starts to become apparent he posses a special talent that's very hard to quantify..

consistently producing things 95% of players don't do more than a couple of times a season if lucky..

Respect.

I think it's pretty hard to argue he isn't the best right winger in the competition atm, he might not have the Work load of a To'o but he is significantly more dangerous in his adlib play, try scoring ability and aerial threat.

Though it backfired on him due to overzealous reffing his fend will be a big factor of his game if he is on the left as well, he has alot of tools in his arsenal, that players would dream of.

What a breath of fresh air that the biggest issue we have is selwyn cobbo when you think about the plodders we’ve had in days gone by…..

It’s vibes of hating and bagging Wendell sailor for always crabbing sideways 😂😅
Nobody is hating on him for ***** sake.

Unread

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Old Mate
  • RolledOates
  • Culhwch
  • maddo
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.