PLAYER Selwyn Cobbo

9 news had a statement from Broncos saying they were aware of the situation but couldn’t say more at the moment and support was being offered to those who needed it. Later in the news they said Cobbo is out of the game this week with Oates to replace him.

I’m not gonna speculate on what is happening with him off the field but his performance on Saturday was one of the most embarassing in a Broncos jersey in recent memory. I’ll be happy to see the back of him and have the money spent on someone more reliable, I’m tired of show ponies, I’m sick of mediocrity and I’d like to see a Broncos premiership some time in the foreseeable future. Losing Farnworth to keep Cobbo has been a disaster.
Don't think that we lost farnworth to keep cobbo. That was not the case, cobbo replaced farworth but in terms of the salary cap, we lost farnworth to keep the likes of carrigan, haas and mam.

We will get rid of cobbo to keep walsh etc.

Selmate Cobbo

Wow......
Mean Truth Hurts GIF by CBS

Don't think that we lost farnworth to keep cobbo. That was not the case, cobbo replaced farworth but in terms of the salary cap, we lost farnworth to keep the likes of carrigan, haas and mam.

We will get rid of cobbo to keep walsh etc.
If we do end up losing Cobbo, the Walsh money is already there so Cobbos contract would free up some money to make a play for Sam Walker possibly.
All depends on a lot of things like who we recruit In the meantime depth, backrower/outside back wise.

If we do end up losing Cobbo, the Walsh money is already there so Cobbos contract would free up some money to make a play for Sam Walker possibly.
All depends on a lot of things like who we recruit In the meantime depth, backrower/outside back wise.
If Cobbo is let go then some of that cash is going to Staggs

He hasn’t really stood up. He’s just scored a few flashy tries. He just doesn’t get through enough work to command the $800k

I'd normally agree here....but, defensively he's been aggressive. On the kick chase he's been there.
4-5 last ditch tackles on the weekend.

Been much more proactive in attack as well.......

I'd normally agree here....but, defensively he's been aggressive. On the kick chase he's been there.
4-5 last ditch tackles on the weekend.

Been much more proactive in attack as well.......
I can see it but overall I’m not keen on a big contract for him. I want to keep him though.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Gaz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.