PLAYER Selwyn Cobbo

Lets put a stop to this conversation before it pushes into territory we don't wish to deal with. This is a thread about a player and his meeting with the police. We're not going to have a national conversation about stereotypes here.

Please move on.
Maybe close the thread until there is a charge.

Watch this space.

Court for him is on Wednesday at the Holland Park Magistrates Court.

I imagine more info will be available then.

The allegations are quite serious.
Only two matters on the Holland Park law list for today, he is not named and neither is his partner. May have been a non-disclosure order made.

Guys, I've just hidden a bunch of posts in here until we have a source of this info that we can verify.

I certainly don't doubt @Jason Simmons intel, as he's a long term BHQ'er, but we can't have information such as this posted on BHQ without a legitimate source provided.

@Jason Simmons .. thank you soo much for your support .. really grateful for that 💕

FINAL STAFF WARNING

No more conversations about race and crime in here

No more warnings!

Well, I don't know what I've been doing for the last 12 to 18 months lol.

These 3 screenshots shows you how many times where I have had to confirm that I needed to appear in court, as the aggrieved. If the respondent was in court, it meant I was going to be in court too. Sometimes police would provide me with incorrect court dates etc or there was a breakdown in communication. Quickest way to confirm the respondent was appearing in court was to download the PDF on the morning of, and search for the name.

View attachment 28921

View attachment 28922

View attachment 28923
🤷‍♀️

Wow, that looks rough. Hope everything is ok with you.

Permission to speak: is there still a chance we'll see him in Broncos colours again this season?
If it's turning out to be a bit of a nothing story he'll likely return in a week. Hopefully they let him get over his injury, little point rushing him back.

If it's turning out to be a bit of a nothing story he'll likely return in a week. Hopefully they let him get over his injury, little point rushing him back.
Little point anything if we lose this next game. The season's done.

We can win everything from here on out and still miss the 8.

I knew it!!

Angry Fed Up GIF

If the situation (ie how they came to be in my employ) was similar to Selwyn's......yes.
Don't be a moron. Clutching at straws, and the reluctance for personal accountability in this country, for our own choices, is wild.

Do I get absolved for beating my wife, because, I'm stressed? Is that your personal take on life?

Don't be a moron. Clutching at straws, and the reluctance for personal accountability in this country, for our own choices, is wild.

Do I get absolved for beating my wife, because, I'm stressed? Is that your personal take on life?
Try reading it again...this time without your head up your arse.

Grossly Inappropriate Content
Edit: Do not have a go a posters' family, be better

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Financeguy
  • Totally Unr3al
  • pagey
  • Bucking Beads
  • davidp
  • RolledOates
  • Foordy
  • BruiserMk1
  • azza.79
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.