PLAYER Selwyn Cobbo

It probably is against the code of conduct set out by his employers I`d imagine .
Bit like insider trading . LOL .
That wasn't what I was laughing at. But yes, he's not allowed to divulge what's not already in the public domain. Which he explained.

I don't see why @Jason Simmons would risk getting into shit at work to toss a crumb to us imbeciles.

I don't see why @Jason Simmons would risk getting into shit at work to toss a crumb to us imbeciles.
Correct. While I could share plenty of information on this and other topics, legislation and policy rightfully prohibit me from doing so.

Matters in open court however are a different matter, thanks to our open system of justice. Public commentary on these processes are widely recognized as a desirable element in a democratic society, hence mine, journalists and anyone else who wishes’ ability to do so.

Out of respect to the mods wishes I am not commenting further on this topic at this time. We will see what if anything happens in time to come.

Sure ,,, that`d be why you edited your posts then ?
Jason has done nothing wrong. The thread has been moderated.

The main takeaway from everything he said - and I hope I'm allowed to repeat this - is he's lost all respect for Selwyn. I'm disappointed to hear that from him.

lol war thunder. This thread has jumped the shark

What's the most accurate estimate going around as to what Cobbo is being paid? Is he still on that low level contract from when he first hit the scene or has he been upgraded since?

What's the most accurate estimate going around as to what Cobbo is being paid? Is he still on that low level contract from when he first hit the scene or has he been upgraded since?
Think he’s on about 700 (?)

I hope we don't have to wait for ages to get an answer about this.

I hope we don't have to wait for ages to get an answer about this.
The club will make the issue go away. I don't think anything will come of it. I don't think he'll play again this year for personal reasons.

Club should not be making him a priority signing. I don't think he's ever completed a season without going off the rails at some point.

Active Now

• BooKhaki
  • Rambstien
  • Harry Sack
  • broncos4life
  • FACTHUNT
  • Justwin
  • Porthoz
  • broncsgoat
  • Spooky1013
  • Midean
  • RolledOates
  • theshed
  • Stix
  • Xzei
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Strop
  • Hurrijo
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Maddy
  • Totally Unr3al
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.