PLAYER Selwyn Cobbo

Wouldn't be bringing him back this season if we lose one more tbh

Well, I don't know what I've been doing for the last 12 to 18 months lol.

These 3 screenshots shows you how many times where I have had to confirm that I needed to appear in court, as the aggrieved. If the respondent was in court, it meant I was going to be in court too. Sometimes police would provide me with incorrect court dates etc or there was a breakdown in communication. Quickest way to confirm the respondent was appearing in court was to download the PDF on the morning of, and search for the name.

View attachment 28921

View attachment 28922

View attachment 28923
🤷‍♀️
Apologies @Broncosgirl , it looks like different Court areas have different policies. I have a family member going through what is probably similar to yours and the local (regional) Mag Court say they do not list DV Applications at all. Why - I have no idea.

What has happened in this space? Court was apparently Wednesday. No news from any sources. According to those in the know, it was a serious charge. It has been referred to the NRL.

Selwyn will not play this weekend. I"m not sure of proceedings around DV accusations. This space has gone very cold on a hot subject.

Does anyone know what is going on? My partner said he's the least likely looking guy to be caught up in this.

What has happened in this space? Court was apparently Wednesday. No news from any sources. According to those in the know, it was a serious charge. It has been referred to the NRL.

Selwyn will not play this weekend. I"m not sure of proceedings around DV accusations. This space has gone very cold on a hot subject.

Does anyone know what is going on? My partner said he's the least likely looking guy to be caught up in this.
Abuse doesn’t have a look.

I don’t have any info but from my understanding of these things no news is not good news. If there was nothing to this it would most likely been dismissed at court and that would have been reported on. As there has been nothing in the news it suggests it is ongoing and they media cannot say anything.

Kevvie said it is in the hands of the NRL, that's all that has been said.

Permission to speak:

Smiles Request Denied GIF by Wentworth

Well ,, the one guy who "might " know , really shouldn`t have been commenting in the 1st place .
There seems to be a bunch of posts that most of us are not privy too.

Mods have stepped in. Given the sensitivity of the issue and it being a matter under serious investigation, the mods did the right thing.

I don't believe the poster in a position to know, did anything wrong. From what i was allowed to read, it was only every factual. Giving us a heads up of a court hearing to come, isn't disinformation or prejudicial. The facts are the facts. I'm only commenting on what I was allowed to view.

This forum is one of the best in the league due to our self policing to a standard. We hold grammar, punctuation, correct spelling, robust, yet articulate argument to account. The poster in question, holds those standards.

Play on.

Active Now

• Dreaglor
  • BooKhaki
  • Porthoz
  • theshed
  • Shane Tronc
  • Midean
  • Spooky1013
  • Manofoneway
  • Foordy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • broncsgoat
  • Rambstien
  • FACTHUNT
  • Justwin
  • RolledOates
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.