PLAYER Selwyn Cobbo

I watched a replay of this moment .
I think it is a very harsh criticism.. There are least 3 opposition players between Sailor and Cobbo when he looked for support. He is quick but he ain't Hussain Bolt ...

I think it's a bit each way. He was definitely behind a few Eels, but he also didn't look terribly interested in pushing up in support either. You see really enthusiastic support players in those instances at least try to position themselves where they can be useful. In this case it looked like once the pass wasn't thrown to him, Selwyn decided his part in the play was over so he just cruised along.

This isn't a knew phenomenon, either - I remember an element of disinterest in his last appearance as well. He definitely knuckled down with some hard runs off our own line against the Eels, though, so there was improvement.

I watched a replay of this moment .
I think it is a very harsh criticism.. There are least 3 opposition players between Sailor and Cobbo when he looked for support. He is quick but he ain't Hussain Bolt ...
I think the try ended up happening in part because Cobbo didnt end up pushing up as much as normal.

You can see Sivo look over his shoulder for Cobbo, realise he was behind the play and deciding that he didnt really need to push up himself, which ended up leaving space for Sailor to run around Gutho.

Sivo realised too late and couldn't catch up, but if Cobbo is there in support the pass to him is difficult with Sivo there and running around Gutho may have been stopped by Sivo

I think the try ended up happening in part because Cobbo didnt end up pushing up as much as normal.

You can see Sivo look over his shoulder for Cobbo, realise he was behind the play and deciding that he didnt really need to push up himself, which ended up leaving space for Sailor to run around Gutho.

Sivo realised too late and couldn't catch up, but if Cobbo is there in support the pass to him is difficult with Sivo there and running around Gutho may have been stopped by Sivo

He was surprised Tristan was able to hit the clear IMO .
Then it was too late . The idea he was jogging behind uninterested is BS . I think he read it as there are 3 Eels between me and Tristan .They have him covered . Lets set up for a shift . I may need to get to dummy half in a moment .

What a bizarre question to ask of someone who doesn't know the guy personally.
You cant judge a man based on how he plays football, or rumors from the press.

Tell me, would you be ok with me dating your daughter? Because you know about as much about me as Jason does about Cobbo on a personal level.
You response is bizarre. I don't think you have followed the thread. I am not privy to what went down. You are not. The question was asking a larger question. It is called chess. You seem to be more a checker player.

You response is bizarre. I don't think you have followed the thread. I am not privy to what went down. You are not. The question was asking a larger question. It is called chess. You seem to be more a checker player.
Ok, if you say so.

So I was trying to find out who the heck Hussein Bolt is and found nothing but did find this:

He is 0.5 seconds or less off Usain Bolt at the same age. Wow.

Chuck him on the wing

He was surprised Tristan was able to hit the clear IMO .
Then it was too late . The idea he was jogging behind uninterested is BS . I think he read it as there are 3 Eels between me and Tristan .They have him covered . Let’s set up for a shift . I may need to get to dummy half in a moment .
Wrong again @Big Del. He read it like “I’m a lazy, disinterested, lost, fat c*nt, so I will dog it”…
before you start glazing and dick riding Cobbo again, I AM NOT SAYING HE ALWAYS WAS AND IS. He has been lately. Needs to get his body and head right or **** right off and let us use his money on someone else…

Wrong again @Big Del. He read it like “I’m a lazy, disinterested, lost, fat c*nt, so I will dog it”…
before you start glazing and dick riding Cobbo again, I AM NOT SAYING HE ALWAYS WAS AND IS. He has been lately. Needs to get his body and head right or **** right off and let us use his money on someone else…

Thanks for putting me straight about that Mick .
I`ll file that information in a safe place .
Parks And Recreation Computer GIF by PeacockTV

Selwyn looks so disinterested and passive. Somethings not right.

Also, i said in the Broncos player recruitment thread if we sign Tommy Opacic he should be a backup. I've changed my mind, i'd play him above any of our other centers apart from Kotoni. At least he can defend and is competitive and gives a shit.

I'm not going to bag the bloke for not being right, shit happens and he's not been 100% for what seems like most of the year. I do have to ask though why did Kev play him when he's so off?? He almost wasn't there tonight. I know we're down on troops (R&R again...) but we had Oates as 18th man, not that it would have helped tonight.

Active Now

• Yellowfella
  • thenry
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.