Sexual assault allegation

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
It's one thing to want to do it. It's another thing to want to see it on YouTube.

ethos

ethos

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
And the reputation and image of the club is bigger than any player as well.

R

ronnyd

QCup Player
Mar 14, 2008
Coxy said:
It's one thing to want to do it. It's another thing to want to see it on YouTube.

Then don't do it in the toilets of a club, with 3 guys you don't know!!

M

michael22

BRL Player
Sep 15, 2008
True, past hardline actions by the Broncos may leave them no other option than to sack them here. But these guys are integral members of the team so I would hope they hinge their punishment on the outcome of the police investigation and court case (if any).

Steve

Steve

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Yep the club's been stained. Going to take a while for that stain to be removed.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I would have thought the players would be sacked by now if they were going to be eusa_think Seymour, Costigan, Lacy and Te reo were all sacked pretty promptly weren't they?

Professor47

Professor47

NRL Player
Mar 5, 2008
Sacking Hunt, what a massive call that would be, I would understand it, but I wont lie, it would pain beyond end to see him carving up at another NRL club to become the player we all know he could be.

Steve

Steve

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
I'm particularly gutted about Hunt. Not upset for him, he's a moron for putting himself in that situation. But he was a potential 300+ game player for the club. Captain and all. There's no way he'll be captain of this club now. He'll be lucky to play in Broncos colours again.

Foolish fools the lot of them.

R

robbie mustoe

QCup Player
Mar 24, 2008
Scotty said:
I would have thought the players would be sacked by now if they were going to be eusa_think Seymour, Costigan, Lacy and Te reo were all sacked pretty promptly weren't they?

Could have something to do with the fact that these guys are good.

R

ronnyd

QCup Player
Mar 14, 2008
Scotty said:

Thats what I thought, being the high profile players they are I would have thought they would have given a pretty honest account of what happened to the Broncs already and they would have sacked or not by now, especially being so close to a big match.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
I am disappointed in the media for putting such an explicit account of what happenned in the papers, i know it happens all the time and I think their needs to be a review of what the media should be allowed to publish before things are proven in court. With all cases, not just this one. The system is flawed.

I think that they should be stood down for bringing the Broncos into disrepute, if the woman was consentual she should get the sack from her job too.

gUt

gUt

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
I think that they should be stood down for bringing the Broncos into disrepute, if the woman was consentual she should get the sack from her job too.

Hah, good call.

M

mal

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
mrslong said:
I am disappointed in the media for putting such an explicit account of what happenned in the papers, i know it happens all the time and I think their needs to be a review of what the media should be allowed to publish before things are proven in court. With all cases, not just this one. The system is flawed.

Noone knows where she works, she damaged her own image and she will live with the consequences.

While the Broncos players damaged their own image, they also damaged our great clubs.

QUEENSLANDER

QUEENSLANDER

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Ive got it from a good source that the none of the 3 named filmed it... it was a 4th party and his name hasnt been released yet, but its who you would expect .... also, the phone footage was still on his phone the next morning

gUt

gUt

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
QUEENSLANDER said:
Ive got it from a good source that the none of the 3 named filmed it... it was a 4th party and his name hasnt been released yet, but its who you would expect ....

Jason Ryles?

A

andirect

BRL Player
Sep 14, 2008
spoonbled said:
So lets get back to the melbourne game. If they are replaced this weekend, who takes the spots?

Would be great to see Hodges back at fullback aka 2006 finals. But that would mean to many shuffles.

Im guessing kemp to fullback and Robinson and manihera on the wings.

Either Wapau,Watkins or Taylor to the bench

if the players are stood down, this would be my lineup

1. Hodges
2. Kemp
3. Moon
4. Stagg
5. Manihera
6. Lockyer
7. Wallace
8. Hannant
9. Ennis
10. Clinton
11. Parker
12. Sims
13. Carroll

14. Marsh
15. Taylor
16. Eastwood
17. Kenny

M

mal

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
QUEENSLANDER said:
Ive got it from a good source that the none of the 3 named filmed it... it was a 4th party and his name hasnt been released yet, but its who you would expect .... also, the phone footage was still on his phone the next morning

I have also heard this.. sigh- tough times for Brisbane ahead [icon_thumbs_do

spoonbled

spoonbled

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
andirect said:
spoonbled said:
So lets get back to the melbourne game. If they are replaced this weekend, who takes the spots?

Would be great to see Hodges back at fullback aka 2006 finals. But that would mean to many shuffles.

Im guessing kemp to fullback and Robinson and manihera on the wings.

Either Wapau,Watkins or Taylor to the bench

if the players are stood down, this would be my lineup

1. Hodges
2. Kemp
3. Moon
4. Stagg
5. Manihera
6. Lockyer
7. Wallace
8. Hannant
9. Ennis
10. Clinton
11. Parker
12. Sims
13. Carroll

14. Marsh
15. Taylor
16. Eastwood
17. Kenny

That still looks lke a good lineup. WB would have the best speech before the game. All about doing it for the fans.

I said earlier Taylor needed to be in the finals somehow, guess it might come true. [icon_shru

Active Now

• Morkel
  • DrGee
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Waynesaurus
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • Mustafur
  • winslow_wong
  • Scdeac
  • Swordfish
  • barker
  • Allo
  • levikaden
  • Skyblues87
  • Bucking Beads
  • Brocko
  • BroncosAlways
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • broncs30
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.