Sexual assault allegation

Re: Rape allegation

Just came home, my head spinning cause the warriors beat the storm and I read this? :shock:

WTF is going on? Some of these comments are so worrying, hope we hear something soon.....

WOW totally shocked news like this from the Broncos
I'm thinking two names then thinking nah they couldn't
Hoping its not true

i really wanted to buy tix for the next game and fly up but with all this going on i wont buy tix until i hear who it was.

Can anyone clue me in on who theyve heard it is with a private message? Please, I wont be able to sleep tonight.

Scotty said:
I know this will seem like a completely ridiculous, crazy, paranoid thought.... but does anyone think there is an outside chance another club has gotten someone to start this allegation to unsettle the Club the players are involved with?

Just mentioning it... it would be unlikely, I know...

I said the same thing a few pages back. Atleast there is a media restriction on all the details, which is saving grace thus far.

Wish they'd hurry up and announce who it was. I really hope it's not any of our players! Nightmare.

Guys be careful, there are journalists in this forum as we speak.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008 ... ion=justin

Queensland Police are investigating reports three NRL players were involved in an alleged sexual assault in a Brisbane nightclub.

A woman has allegedly made a complaint to Brisbane detectives claiming she was sexually assaulted in the toilet of the Fortitude Valley club.

The ABC has been told a number of Brisbane Broncos players were celebrating in the club last night.

Police have confirmed they are investigating the incident but are not releasing any details.

MUZ said:
Can anyone clue me in on who theyve heard it is with a private message? Please, I wont be able to sleep tonight.

Seriously dude - it's not worth losing sleep over.

I would imagine the club will make some kind of statement tomorrow, but I doubt there will be any details. They (and the media) will want to be completely 100% sure of the facts before they really say much. Unless of course (as I hope) that it is all completely false and they can 100% deny it.

Hammo said:
**** off media you tools! [icon_lol1.

The Rock said:
Jebadude said:
Coxy said:
jeb, yeah, you said if found guilty. But what if the broncos turf them? Is it the club's fault if it has players that behave like this?

At least the club deals with it now. The shit the club let some former players get away with was disgusting. Didn't stop you being a fan did it?

Would you feel better if it was all covered up like back then?

Look, if the Broncos turf them, you beauty. But as a loyal fan of this club and season ticket holder for the last 6 years I'd also want to show these players how much disappointment they have caused. If that affects the Broncos club, well that's tough. I won't stop being a fan.

Anyway, people react to situations in different ways and STFU if you think I am just being a drama queen.

But if they are sacked then they are no longer part of the club sooo not being a season ticket holder will prove what? I don't understand.

Why don't you leave it alone? People don't have to justify their feelings to everyone on a public forum!

Hammo said:

really? if so, then **** off you pieces of shit! you lot make me sick with the shit you come up with sometimes!

Clintos said:
The Rock said:
Jebadude said:
Coxy said:
jeb, yeah, you said if found guilty. But what if the broncos turf them? Is it the club's fault if it has players that behave like this?

At least the club deals with it now. The shit the club let some former players get away with was disgusting. Didn't stop you being a fan did it?

Would you feel better if it was all covered up like back then?

Look, if the Broncos turf them, you beauty. But as a loyal fan of this club and season ticket holder for the last 6 years I'd also want to show these players how much disappointment they have caused. If that affects the Broncos club, well that's tough. I won't stop being a fan.

Anyway, people react to situations in different ways and STFU if you think I am just being a drama queen.

But if they are sacked then they are no longer part of the club sooo not being a season ticket holder will prove what? I don't understand.

Why don't you leave it alone? People don't have to justify their feelings to everyone on a public forum!

Finally, someone who can just let others take their own actions for themselves!!!

MUZ said:

LOL. First post and stright to this thread? Who do you work for? Telegraph? CM?

i know im the ultimate crusader against thread locking, and i cant believe im asking for this, but for the sake of the club, lets stop these media assholes by locking this thread, as their probably going to quote it.

I already justified my reasons for what I said.

God forbid someone have an opinion on a discussion forum :roll:

Active Now

• Redux
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Mustafur
  • cento
  • bb_gun
  • Skathen
  • NSW stables
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.