Sexual assault allegation

Clintos said:
On another note, I think it's great that Uber has banned football players from entry now.

And I LOLZ when I heard that the publicity grabbing whore that is Uber's manager, has since backflipped and is in fact, hosting Titans players at the club tonight!!!!!!!!

guppy said:
How's this for a scoop!

I've just obtained a picture of what REALLY went on in the cubicle last Saturday night.

taco.jpg

Whoever said "tacos are messy" hit the nail on the head.

LOLZ!!
/internet

Watching the Footy Show now. Fatty has made a point of bringing up the fact that the drinking culture in League is basically out of control and players (in particular the Broncos players in question) need to use more common sense.

Now I sit here watching as he is slamming down a few kavas with the crowd chanting along.

He is actually ON THE JOB as we speak.

I've been more smashed off kava overseas than I have off beer.

Yeah but you just have to look at characters like reg regan who basically promote drinking every week!

Even a few weeks ago at beavers dinner thing reg/matty got pretty wasted, Now im not sure if it was an act or not but it still sends a poor message.

Personally I dont have problem with Reg but if your going to get on your high horse and say they need to stop drinking then you cant have characters like Reg Regan on your show that do nothing to ease the perception of a drinking culture in rugby league.

Don't get me wrong, I am a binge drinker by nature and I often condone binge drinking to others (in moderation haha). I am however, against hypocrisy and the Footy Show was rife with it tonight.

I don't hate Fatty as much as others seem to here, but he was getting shitfaced while sitting on the very soapbox he was standing on 15 minutes earlier.

Ahhhh the beauty of having Channel 9 HD, I get to watch the AFL Footy show not the League crap icon_thumbs_u

Russo said:
Ahhhh the beauty of having Channel 9 HD, I get to watch the AFL Footy show not the League crap icon_thumbs_u

I've got that too, but Sam Newman's botox in HD isn't appealing to me.

lol daily telegraph, you can find pics like those of any team in the 100's of dozens lol.

News Ltd owns this club, owns the league and owns the papers that are printing this tripe. Surely they are shitting in their own nest?

The Rock said:
Check out this picture they put on the daily telegraph.

Give me a facking break.

this is getting beyond ridiculous. the photo doesn't indicate a thing. you'd get a wilder photo after a try at the footy.

The Rock said:
Check out this picture they put on the daily telegraph.

0,,6257859,00.jpg

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/s ... 66,00.html

Oohhh nooo, heaven help these boys, look at them they look so naughty, omg photos have emerged!!!

Give me a facking break.

Oh good lord.... they take photos too?? :roll:

Seriously, this is getting very stale. If the Broncos don't win this weekend, guaranteed we won't see/hear another thing about them this year.

If that's wild, I'm glad no one has ever put certain photos of me out on the town up on the internet!

Must say though, it is nice to see Darren Lockyer smiling for a change!

Yet the Telecrap never published this photo taken a few years ago.

Mini.jpg

I thought they did? Or was it the SMH that did?

Anyway, not a whole lot in that either, other than mini looking like he's about to chuck. Classless yes, but just a drunken night on the piss.

Apparently its all a mistake about the Broncos. The girl told her friends she wanted a boy in her ***t on Friday. Not Boyd then Hunt and Thaiday.

(cheesy joke smsed to me)

I preferred another one Tee sent me:
Boyd by their win on Thaiday night, the Broncos celebrated by making Hunts of themselves.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.