Sharks Vs. Broncos *SPOILER*

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Some of you 'fans' need to pull your heads in a bit and become realistic.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Coxy said:
Not writing off Hunt's future, but this is undoubtedly a terrible terrible performance from him.

No arguments from me.

Looks like Cronulla have scored again.

Burg

Burg

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
ningnangnong said:
Twiztid said:
I wouldn't hang Hunt out to dry just yet. The forwards have been manhandled all night and just not setting him a platform to get into a rhythm and then due to the conditions embarassing errors are creeping in.

If anyone writes off Hunt after one game in first grade, they know nothing about rugby league.
I haven't read where anyone is hung him out to dry but if you think that he has played anywhere near first grade standard tonight then you know nothing about Rugby League. Yes he should get another chance, maybe this time next year, he needs at the very least a couple of years in the QLD Cup.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
FOR ****'S SAKE DALEY! HUGHES STARTS WITH AN H!!!!!!

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Good work from Parker to stop that try.

B

broncosil

QCup Player
Mar 31, 2008
ningnangnong said:
broncosil said:
F*** me Kenny, one job and you can't do it.

Sorry, what? You are talking shit.

Nick Kenny is a prop FFS, he's done very well to get to that kick and put in such an effort at this point of the game where most of our team has gone missing.

He drops the ball. The ball was in his hands. I would understand if he never got near it, but he did.

C

celtic67

Jun 22, 2009
I take it the game is nearly over guys.

I cant find a score update apart from on a bookie site.

Is it still 34-12?

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Burg said:
ningnangnong said:
Twiztid said:
I wouldn't hang Hunt out to dry just yet. The forwards have been manhandled all night and just not setting him a platform to get into a rhythm and then due to the conditions embarassing errors are creeping in.

If anyone writes off Hunt after one game in first grade, they know nothing about rugby league.
I haven't read where anyone is hung him out to dry but if you think that he has played anywhere near first grade standard tonight then you know nothing about Rugby League. Yes he should get another chance, maybe this time next year, he needs at the very least a couple of years in the QLD Cup.

Where did i say he had played well?

I never said anyone had 'hung him out to dry', i merely stated if people did, they'd be rather foolish.

Russo

Russo

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
40-12

Peter Ryan should be sacked as defensive coach if he has supposedly worked on their defence all week

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
At least one consolation here is that this the one game we can blame rep. duties on.

The real deal starts next game.

B

broncosil

QCup Player
Mar 31, 2008
Big Pete said:
Some of you 'fans' need to pull your heads in a bit and become realistic.

Why? What were you expecting?

This isn't a one-off, but a repeated poor effort for a number of weeks.

S

subsbligh

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2008
Our forward pack tonight has proven why we will not win a premiership this year, or in the next 10.

Basic "couldn't give a shit" errors tonight, and last week. This team has no spirit. Resembles a park footy Polynesian team - happy to put big hits on and try to smash them in the first 10 but when they are out of it just switch off and hope it all ends quickly.

RIP Broncos as we know the club.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA THIS IS LAUGHABLE!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Harry Sack
  • Kev_Guz
  • Lostboy
  • Dash
  • Aldo
  • Painin the Haas
  • Robboi_321
  • theshed
  • sooticus
  • lynx000
  • Bucking Beads
  • Browny
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Waynesaurus
  • BroncosAlways
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.