Sharks Vs. Broncos *SPOILER*

Ironbroncos

Ironbroncos

QCup Player
May 2, 2008
Ive actually watched 3 games to the bitter end for these guys...we are by far the worst team in the NRL right now...theres another try...44-12 kick to come

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Burg said:
ningnangnong said:
Twiztid said:
I wouldn't hang Hunt out to dry just yet. The forwards have been manhandled all night and just not setting him a platform to get into a rhythm and then due to the conditions embarassing errors are creeping in.

If anyone writes off Hunt after one game in first grade, they know nothing about rugby league.
I haven't read where anyone is hung him out to dry but if you think that he has played anywhere near first grade standard tonight then you know nothing about Rugby League. Yes he should get another chance, maybe this time next year, he needs at the very least a couple of years in the QLD Cup.

I can't remember the last time an 18-year old halfback on debut played anywhere near first grade standard. He's got a taste and now knows what it takes.

On another note, why the Broncos persist with Palmer Wapau over Dave Taylor/any other forward in the squad is beyond me.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
broncosil said:
ningnangnong said:
broncosil said:
F*** me Kenny, one job and you can't do it.

Sorry, what? You are talking shit.

Nick Kenny is a prop FFS, he's done very well to get to that kick and put in such an effort at this point of the game where most of our team has gone missing.

He drops the ball. The ball was in his hands. I would understand if he never got near it, but he did.

The ball was not in his hands.

When he got to it, the ball was at it's peak. He had to ground it in a short space of time as he was near the dead ball line. He is a prop, he shouldn't be anywhere near that position in the first place.

All things considered, he did well.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
The misery ends.

C

celtic67

Jun 22, 2009
Coxy said:
38-12 now.
And now 40-12.

3 minutes to go.

Thanks Coxy.

Good luck in your next game, i shall need to see if i can find a legal link to watch online.

Im going out to Brisbane next year maybe catch a game.

Keep the heads up guys. icon_thumbs_u

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
What words of wisdom do you have for us poor suffering fans Henjak?

Twiztid

Twiztid

NRL Player
Apr 14, 2009
Burg said:
I haven't read where anyone is hung him out to dry but if you think that he has played anywhere near first grade standard tonight then you know nothing about Rugby League. Yes he should get another chance, maybe this time next year, he needs at the very least a couple of years in the QLD Cup.

Mate some of your regular first graders have played worse then QLD cup standard tonight. The kid had big shoes to fill and didn't deliver. He didn't get any help though.

M

Major JW Hochstetter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Je$ter said:
On another note, why the Broncos persist with Palmer Wapau over Dave Taylor/any other forward in the squad is beyond me.

I'll admit I was very happy to see Palmer get a run in 1st grade, but i'm stuffed if I can remember a tackle that he hasn't been totally dominated in. Not effectiveness whatsoever. Like Harry Potter taking hit-ups against Steve Price.

Russo

Russo

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
At least Guy Williams showed a little promise, nothing spectacular but solid which can't be said for most others.

Wapau keeps falling off tackles, Yow Yeh looked good earlier in the year but has come back with nothin'. Copely I will give another chance as it's not easy with no protection in the last line all night. Can't really be bothered with the rest to be honest, will struggle with my 3-2-1.

Kris

Kris

State of Origin Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Je$ter said:

+1 Wapau's a bit soft. I'd rather have someone who's already signed somewhere else than a soft player for the time being.

Terrible game. A lot of improvement is needed this Sunday.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
rnabokov said:
At least one consolation here is that this the one game we can blame rep. duties on.

The real deal starts next game.

You are deluded if you think we can blame this on rep duties.

Sharks First Choice 1,6,7,9:

1.Kearney
6.Barrett
7.Seymour
9.Hughes

How many of those are playing tonight? Not to mention the Sharks are missing Ross and Gallen from their first choice pack. How many forwards are we missing? Only Thaiday.

Sure we are missing Lockyer and Thaiday, but they are only as good as their packs anyway aren't they?

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Coxy said:
What words of wisdom do you have for us poor suffering fans Henjak?

“Ah ... I don't like watching videos of what the top teams doâ€

bent

bent

BRL Player
Mar 10, 2008
Thank-god. Thats over. I could just see our fullback thinking "god help me if i drop this".... thats whats a complete lack of confidence can produce. The power of the mind ay ;).

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Williams went well with limited opportunites, seemed to tighten up the ruck a bit, did his job.

Wapau missed twice as many tackles as he made, DT at least makes impact in the game and deserves another opportunity, Souths or no Souths.

Unread

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Bucking Beads
  • Bronx48
  • winslow_wong
  • I bleed Maroon
  • RodF
  • Wolfie
  • Foordy
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Dash
  • Midean
  • Strop
  • Santa
  • Battler
  • Broncos Maestro
  • ezpz
  • broncs30
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Griffo
... and 51 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.