State of Origin Game I - QLD vs NSW

So where is Milford going to play from the bench? Munster goes to fullback and Morgan to lock when he comes on? I don’t get it.

I've had a compound fracture of my pinky and it didn't hurt at all. Rolling your ankle/straining your ligaments hurts shitloads more.
Broke the pinky too. Hurt like **** just to touch anything with it. Doc said he can make it straight again but would have to break it in another place. I told him not to worry, leave it wonky looking. Sounds like you fucked the nerve when you did yours? Either that or you had a morphine addiction at the time.

Broke the pinky too. Hurt like **** just to touch anything with it. Doc said he can make it straight again but would have to break it in another place. I told him not to worry, leave it wonky looking. Sounds like you fucked the nerve when you did yours? Either that or you had a morphine addiction at the time.
Well, I did mine playing keeper at indoor soccer, fell on my hand with my fingers outstretched - inverted the knuckle and pierced the skin before going back in. I tried popping it back into place a couple of times but it simply kept popping out, so I went to the hospital and they did it for me. It's still wonky now.

The pain really wasn't that bad for me. I don't know what to say.

Well, I did mine playing keeper at indoor soccer, fell on my hand with my fingers outstretched - inverted the knuckle and pierced the skin before going back in. I tried popping it back into place a couple of times but it simply kept popping out, so I went to the hospital and they did it for me. It's still wonky now.

The pain really wasn't that bad for me. I don't know what to say.

Spooky. Did mine the same way. Playing keeper at indoor soccer.

yeahhhhhh buddy. :superhappythumbsup:

Slightly different way to yours though. You know how sometimes the ball gets kicked so hard it goes out of shape and moves around through the air so you can't judge it properly. That happened and the ball smashed into the point of my pinky at full speed.

My right hand pinky still bends at 90 degrees in the wrong direction. its the only one they couldn't get back in at the ground,
Had to go to emergency, didn't break the skin though.

Again madness. Ponga on the wing if Gagai out. Let’s throw a debutant with barely any Nrl into a position he doesn’t know after playing a game on the weekend when if required we have a great wing choice in Oates fresh. Did a great job last wing. Madness he wasn’t in camp in first place both as recognition of his form to encourage him and for this exact problem.

Btw finger injuries usually hurt like f*** but even if this one didn’t or put a pain block in pregame and even possible forgetting reinjury risks, I imagine an origin winger needs 10 fingers working to catch all the bombs coming their way of playing injured.

Kevvie was asked about Boyd today and denied the rumours, stating that he wasn't picked because he isn't at the level he needs to be to play Origin.

I was waiting for a journo to ask, "Then why did you pick Morgan?"

They disappointed me, unfortunately.

Where has all the talk about the Broncos lack of origin stars gone?

We have four playing, would be 5 if Gillett were fit.

Suddenly all that noise is gone. Why? 3 weeks ago we had lost our lustre as a club full of Origin stars...

Now that Origin is here, we suddenly have all these origin stars...

Where has all the talk about the Broncos lack of origin stars gone?

We have four playing, would be 5 if Gillett were fit.

Suddenly all that noise is gone. Why? 3 weeks ago we had lost our lustre as a club full of Origin stars...

Now that Origin is here, we suddenly have all these origin stars...

Yeah the term star in Origin Star is yet to be determined except for 4th take McGuire and forgot how to offload Gillo...

Wait till at least Wednesday, preferably end of series.

Active Now

• BroncosMan
  • Organix
  • Broncorob
  • bb_gun
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.