State of Origin Game III - Live Discussion

A good game but it wouldn't even rank in the top 20. You are getting a little excited.

It was played like a decider, the crowd was nuts, and QLD held on through ten minutes of adversity to send a QLD legend out a winner. It's easily top 20.

Can we find a way to ditch Cooper next series? At least even Hess showed some improvement tonight.

Gillet for Cooper and Welch for Wallace are two changes id make off the top of my head.

It was played like a decider, the crowd was nuts, and QLD held on through ten minutes of adversity to send a QLD legend out a winner. It's easily top 20.

The nrl can thank Brisbane and Suncorp for that atmosphere. Imagine a dead rubber in Sydney on a wet night.

Kinda sucks for Milford too. Hunt takes over from Macca, gets a lot of game time and goes pretty good. I don't think Milford has ever won a rep game and has yet to be given a decent shot in origin.

It does suck for Milf - but he'll get his chance. Hunt lost his position to DCE...

and played most of the game at hooker. Hunt has cooked any chance of being a rep 7.

Gillet for Cooper and Welch for Wallace are two changes id make off the top of my head.
Offa is way ahead of welch atm, may change by next year but offa got dudded this year. Wallace isnt origin standard at all. Probably the worst prop i can remember to pull on the maroon jersey, not ability wise but performance wise (which is even worse in my eyes)

NSW won't go on a dynasty of their own. They haven't even been that good this series.

QLD dominated field position in all 3 games and were in a great position to clinch the series but decision making at crucial times cost them. We fix that, we won't have any problems.

It does suck for Milf - but he'll get his chance. Hunt lost his position to DCE...

and played most of the game at hooker. Hunt has cooked any chance of being a rep 7.

Did Macca not come back on? I was watching the game on mute up until the last 10 and I didn’t notice him after his first stint.

The nrl can thank Brisbane and Suncorp for that atmosphere. Imagine a dead rubber in Sydney on a wet night.

Yes the media bashing of QLD spirit looks quite stupid now, doesn't it?

Honestly, Slater winning player of the series was like JT winning the CCM in 2015: a rort.

They should just make a special award of excellence for retiring players like slater to stop that kind of rort

Did Macca not come back on? I was watching the game on mute up until the last 10 and I didn’t notice him after his first stint.

Hunt played the rest of the game. Not sure if Macca was injured or not. But Hunt was good at hooker, for the most part.

Offa is way ahead of welch atm, may change by next year but offa got dudded this year. Wallace isnt origin standard at all. Probably the worst prop i can remember to pull on the maroon jersey, not ability wise but performance wise (which is even worse in my eyes)

Tbh I didn’t even think about Offa, but I do agree with you. In saying that I don’t think Welch is too far off either.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • westy316
  • BroncosAlways
  • winslow_wong
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Skyblues87
  • Culhwch
  • Financeguy
  • Harry Sack
  • Organix
  • Midean
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Browny
  • LittleDavey
  • Johnny92
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.