State of Origin II - NSW v Queensland - Pre-Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long is Parker out for? Eye socket fracture would be at least 4-6 weeks, wouldn't it?

I have not seen how long he is expected to be out. 4-6 weeks sounds about right but who knows.

TBF Taylor has been in decent form and has experience.

Yeah, at bombing tries.

Now we have someone on the field that is lazy and doesn't like doing the hard work. NSW are just going to put numbers on him out wide and his impact will be sweet **** all.

Shit we're stuffed :(
Have they definitely picked Taylor?

Last edited:
So ****ed. Mal is retarded.

Doubt Taylor will play. Lillyman will come onto the bench for Papalii and a utility will be brought in. Gillett will replace Parker in the starting side.

Scott, Smith, Myles, McQueen, Thaiday, Gillett. Interchange: Milford/Hunt, Te'o, Guerra, Lillyman

That sucks hard we need him here at the Broncos. I hope mal picks Taylor.

Would definitely rather Lillyman. Taylor would be a waste parked out on the edge and refusing to do the tough stuff in the middle.

Yeah, at bombing tries.

Now we have someone on the field that is lazy and doesn't like doing the hard work. NSW are just going to put numbers on him out wide and his impact will be sweet **** all.

Well dont just disregard the fact he's been in decent form lately.

I was at the titans on Saturday and he played 80 and looked busy. I was watching him like a hawk as he's in my Supercoach squad. Admittedly he was lagging behind a bit but he's not exactly going to be used for 80 mins in origin.

Obviously would rather Parker/Papa but I can see why Mal would have gone with Taylor over McGuire so he's hardly 'fucking retarded' in my view.

Obviously would rather Parker/Papa but I can see why Mal would have gone with Taylor over McGuire so he's hardly 'fucking retarded' in my view.

I can see why too, because Taylor is a second rower and Mal loves his second rowers. He's either going insane or just getting too arrogant after his success (probably both).

I think Taylor has been in exceptional form and will take that into origin. In saying that McGuire has been very unlucky.

Losing Parker is a massive blow though. One that will leave a massive hole to fill.

Papalii has been lazy and slow all season, so he was not a massive blow to the side.

Taylor to replace a lock... FMD, another passenger!

McGuire should've been there instead.

Lillyman and Scott can start in the front with Myles and Thaiday in the back row, not sure who would play lock in the run on side (Gillet?). Bring Taylor on as an edge back rower running at Dugan and Hoppa next to Inglis, he's making 150 odd meters a game, so it's not all doom and gloom like some people on here are making it out to be.

Lillyman and Scott can start in the front with Myles and Thaiday in the back row, not sure who would play lock in the run on side (Gillet?). Bring Taylor on as an edge back rower running at Dugan and Hoppa next to Inglis, he's making 150 odd meters a game, so it's not all doom and gloom like some people on here are making it out to be.

What?

Taylor plays right side as does Dugan/Hopoate, no?
Opposite sides of the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • bb_gun
  • BruiserMk1
  • Aldo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Big Del
  • RolledOates
  • Redfern_1980
  • Wolfie
  • broncos4life
  • johnny plath
  • ostin86
  • kman
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dexter
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • jarro65
  • FACTHUNT
  • Ghost of Vlansys
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.